Who did you support?

80% 80% 
[ 16 ]
10% 10% 
[ 2 ]
10% 10% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 20

Re: The Israel/Gaza War: What do you think?

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:09 pm

Quite honestly, I'm not sure how that would work. Hell, the Islamics hate the jews even more than the Shias hate the Shiites, and Christians don't go there as much.
Israel exists because so many Jews were displaced after WWII. They came in, Everybody started killing each other, and the Jews formed their own government. At that point, the Arabs attacked (Badly. A single company of US Marines today could have taken over the entire Middle East back then)and that's what solidified Israel.

So how do we get Jerusalem under control? Personally, I think it would have to be given to a neutral third party. Maybe the Eastern Orthodox Church? They're on pretty good relations with both sides.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Israel/Gaza War: What do you think?

Post by Zaki90 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:49 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:Quite honestly, I'm not sure how that would work. Hell, the Islamics hate the jews even more than the Shias hate the Shiites, and Christians don't go there as much.
Israel exists because so many Jews were displaced after WWII. They came in, Everybody started killing each other, and the Jews formed their own government. At that point, the Arabs attacked (Badly. A single company of US Marines today could have taken over the entire Middle East back then)and that's what solidified Israel.

So how do we get Jerusalem under control? Personally, I think it would have to be given to a neutral third party. Maybe the Eastern Orthodox Church? They're on pretty good relations with both sides.

Exactly.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top