[poll] Do you Think Former President Bush was a Bad President?

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president?

21% 21% 
[ 7 ]
15% 15% 
[ 5 ]
58% 58% 
[ 19 ]
6% 6% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 33

Re: [poll] Do you Think Former President Bush was a Bad President?

Post by kslidz on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:13 pm

also zaki you said since the blacks were made to treat whites as gods that they rebelled
thats incorrect the blacks almost never rebelled just ran it took someone else to come in and destroy the south (killing many blacks) before slavery was abolished

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2009-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:26 pm

You guys are still arguing with him?

Its obvious that hes an idiot an knows nothing of what hes talking about.

Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7565
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile http://www.thecrimsonflame.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:53 pm

ReconToaster wrote:Does anybody else wish their head would just explode already when they see this thread still lingering at the top of the list every day?

no

but it might asplode ;)

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:33 pm

Right. Especially when he said that Blacks rebelled when they were forced to treat Whites as Gods.

A little bit of 'Middle Eastern Education' there?
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:18 pm

Rather than make a huge post quoting everyone. I just decided to answer all your posts at once.

1. I said embargo on the Japan.(everything)
Blockade (the mainland)

I never said anything about the invaded land. I would keep pressure on the invaded land. Thus, logically, Japan is pressured on economic and militaristic areas.

Almost all the population of Japanese civilians who would fight was in Japan. With Japan already working its best in the invaded land, they don't have the resources to give to Japan. As said as Krazy:

70% of japanese military weaponry was not made in mainland japan

With Japan's economy in the dumpster, how can the mainland Japan support the equipment to give to the civilians willing to fight.

By the way, Japan had less than 5 million soldiers to command while the Allies had 56,851,700 soldiers to command.

2. I said the 1800s. That is before slavery was abolished.

I used an analogy to say that the slaves were forced to think of Whites like gods.

I am to God as slave is God. I willing admit I am a slave of God if I like it or not. God owns me. God can kill me if he wishes. God has told me to do something or suffer the consequences. I can rebel against God, but it will have consequences.

Back then, Blacks were owned by Whites. Whites could kill Blacks if they wished. Whites told Blacks to work in plantations or suffer the consequences. They could rebel against Whites, but it will have consequences.

So the Whites were more than superior. They could cause the death and suffering of a Black.

Barely any Blacks rebelled. Running away is rebelling.

The definition of rebel is a person who refuses allegiance to, resists, or rises in arms against the government or ruler.

Racist,

Also, my ideology is different than yours. So there is no real way to conclude this argument.

My ideology in which innocent should be at best not harmed, no matter the cost.
While yours is kill whoever you want. As long as we end up victorious with the least possible casualties.

I wanna move off with the Japan topic. Or just make another thread. I really wanna discuss George Bush.

So, basically, I wanna discuss the Stem Cell bill vetoed by George Bush. Do you agree or disagree with his veto.

Last edited by Zaki90 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KrAzY on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:53 pm

don't misuse my quotes zaki

I said that 70% of japanese weaponry was not made in mainland japan... so a blockade would have been inneffective... because japanese citizans would STILL FIGHT with ships and planes and guns that were being produced OUTSIDE of japan...

Germany blockaded England... we still got planes, food, ammo, and troops to england.... Japan is bigger than england... I am sure they would have no problem getting supplies

and zaki... your soldier count is including ALL of the allies... 90% of the allied war effort was in europe... we fought Japan alone with half the soldiers that they had at their command
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3953

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:44 pm

KrAzY wrote:don't misuse my quotes zaki

I said that 70% of japanese weaponry was not made in mainland japan... so a blockade would have been inneffective... because japanese citizans would STILL FIGHT with ships and planes and guns that were being produced OUTSIDE of japan...

Germany blockaded England... we still got planes, food, ammo, and troops to england.... Japan is bigger than england... I am sure they would have no problem getting supplies

and zaki... your soldier count is including ALL of the allies... 90% of the allied war effort was in europe... we fought Japan alone with half the soldiers that they had at their command

Sorry, cut and paste screwed up. I fixed it.

Also,
Japan and Italy surrendered on May 8, 1945
July 11 is when the Allied leaders decided there plan to make Japan surrender. Thus making your

You don't understand what I mean of a blockade.

I am not talking about surrounding Japan's coast. I am talking about spotting a ship and blowing it to smithereens. Thus, causing a blockade between the two areas. With 70% of the materials being made in the invaded land. How can the materials be transported to Japan with a blockade. And if Japan tries to send recruits to the invaded land, they are killed. This cripples the economy on both sides. Also, with the invaded land already under pressure, losing more and more soldiers, there will be a problem.

Now!

I want to talk about George Bush!!!!!

Zaki90
Minion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:03 pm

erm...
You do realize it would take several months before a force could be put in position to take out china?

You do realize that your blockade wouldn;t work? there is no way to stop suppliues from moving through?

You do realize that your perception of 'innocent civillian' is a false one? In Japan, as in most nations during WWII, EVERYONE was working towards the war effort in someone. Every living sould in each nation was helping that nations war effort. Guess what, they just became targets for their enemies.

M1A2!! WHY THE US KICKS ASS!
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arty on Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:15 pm

Arty
Minion

Male Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:33 pm

F - 22 is on hold, so...
without tanks we wouldn't be able to wage an effective war.

Armor, Aircraft and Infantry each play an equally vital role on the modern battlefield.
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kslidz on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:32 am

but if we had las guns wwe would
*Dr. Cox voice* REEEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEEHEEEEHEEEHEEEAAALLLLLLY kick ass

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2009-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:44 pm

Kasrkin Seath wrote:erm...
You do realize it would take several months before a force could be put in position to take out china?

You do realize that your blockade wouldn;t work? there is no way to stop suppliues from moving through?

You do realize that your perception of 'innocent civillian' is a false one? In Japan, as in most nations during WWII, EVERYONE was working towards the war effort in someone. Every living sould in each nation was helping that nations war effort. Guess what, they just became targets for their enemies.

I don't know if you noticed, but I stated the allied forces that were enlisted. We had plenty of troops. And we had time to put the 50 million and more people to invade the invaded land.

How would you know that a blockade wouldn't work. We had airplanes. Routine patrols should get the job done.

Ok then, even then, thousands of children were killed or deformed.

I think you don't know hat innocent means. They take no side. And if they did anything against ever country, it would be accidental or unintentionally. There was innocence. Weren't the Japanese farmers innocent? Weren't the children innocent?

Zaki90
Minion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude on Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:05 pm

Zaki90 wrote:

I don't know if you noticed, but I stated the allied forces that were enlisted. We had plenty of troops. And we had time to put the 50 million and more people to invade the invaded land.

How would you know that a blockade wouldn't work. We had airplanes. Routine patrols should get the job done.

I think you don't know hat innocent means. They take no side. And if they did anything against ever country, it would be accidental or unintentionally. There was innocence. Weren't the Japanese farmers innocent? Weren't the children innocent?

The answer, is no.

There were no innocents in Japan.
There are none now.
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4571
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:13 pm

Zaki90 wrote:

Ok Zaki... What about almost all of our troops during WWII? They were conscripted, FORCED to fight. By your definition of innocent, they were innocent as well. You say it is better to send the 50 million allied troops to their deaths than it is to have 300,000 die. All of those troops re citizens of their respective nations, they all have families and lives back home.

Those farmers fed the japanese war machine, those children were being raised to fight Japan's enemies. There are NO INNOCENTS in the world. Everyone of a particular nation can be considered an enemy to another nation.

A blockade would not hav eworked. Do you realize how much area there is to cover? Do you realize how easily they could break through such a thinly spread line of ships and planes? It would never work.
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:03 pm

And besides, they had production plants in China and Korea. We'd be fighting the soldiers on the mainland as well.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase on Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:23 pm

Zaki90 wrote:Ok then, even then, thousands of children were killed or deformed.
And? Children this, children that, so what?

Do you think Japan thought of the children at Pearl Harbor?
Do you think German thought of the children on Krystal Nacht?
Do you think Russia even realized children existed?

It's called total war for a reason. No side played by the rules.

Zaki90 wrote:I think you don't know hat innocent means. They take no side. And if they did anything against ever country, it would be accidental or unintentionally.
These people weren't working by accident.

And if you thought it was bad in America....

http://www.westwoodworks.net/HowItWas/WestwoodWorksInWW2/images/Poster.jpg
http://www.militaryissue.com/Image.po?pn=M701084&size=large

Ect... All sides had it.

Zaki90 wrote:There was innocence. Weren't the Japanese farmers innocent? Weren't the children innocent?
Not in total war. And how many farmers farm in the middle of a major city?

There are so many flaws in your thinking... but I don't need to point them out, as others will (and they will do it much better than I can)

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:50 pm

CivBase wrote:
Zaki90 wrote:Ok then, even then, thousands of children were killed or deformed.
And? Children this, children that, so what?

Do you think Japan thought of the children at Pearl Harbor?
Do you think German thought of the children on Krystal Nacht?
Do you think Russia even realized children existed?

It's called total war for a reason. No side played by the rules.
About Pearl Harbor, you have no idea what Pearl Harbor was do you. It was an attack on a military base in Hawaii. Only 57 civilians were killed. They weren't even aiming for civilians. They did not think of the children at Pearl Harbor because there was no children to think about.

Germany did think of the children. They actually left the children with the mother to live in the concentration camps, rather than shot instantly.

And if Russia never knew children existed, why did they free more children from concentration camps than the US?

Actually, there were rules about POWs.
Japan did not sign this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Convention_(1929)

[
quote="Zaki90"]I think you don't know hat innocent means. They take no side. And if they did anything against ever country, it would be accidental or unintentionally.
These people weren't working by accident.

And if you thought it was bad in America....

http://www.westwoodworks.net/HowItWas/WestwoodWorksInWW2/images/Poster.jpg
http://www.militaryissue.com/Image.po?pn=M701084&size=large

Ect... All sides had it.

That is propaganda. Just because you have propaganda, doesn't mean you listen to it. It is like on Half Life 2 with the Breencasts.
Zaki90 wrote:There was innocence. Weren't the Japanese farmers innocent? Weren't the children innocent?
Not in total war. And how many farmers farm in the middle of a major city?

There are so many flaws in your thinking... but I don't need to point them out, as others will (and they will do it much better than I can)
[/quote]
Did farmers go to the city to sell goods?
Did children kill Americans?
Did children make benefit to the cause of Imperial Japan?

I did not think so.

Zaki90
Minion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:50 pm

Sorry, double post. Internet is running slow for me today.

Zaki90
Minion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KrAzY on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:55 pm

actually yes... children did kill americans

the japanese would give children hand grenades, knives, or pistols and send have them attack american troops... a tactic later used by vietnam against us

we don't like killing children... but if its between me and a kid trying to throw a grenade at me... i'm gonna choose me
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3953

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:23 pm

Zaki90 wrote:That is propaganda. Just because you have propaganda, doesn't mean you listen to it. It is like on Half Life 2 with the Breencasts.
But we know from history that this propaganda worked.

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:14 pm

CivBase wrote:
Zaki90 wrote:That is propaganda. Just because you have propaganda, doesn't mean you listen to it. It is like on Half Life 2 with the Breencasts.
Which is why it's used.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:23 am

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
CivBase wrote:
Which is why it's used.

Propaganda can cause people to become angry. People can become frustrated with the sight of propaganda. I get bored of seeing the:

There's strong
And then there's army strong.

It makes me feel that the government is desperate for support. I decided to ignore them.

Propaganda can backfire.

Zaki90
Minion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:26 am

I think this topic has gone way off topic...

Zaki, you're a cool guy and all, but I think you better brush up on history before you continue this debate

anyway, Bush was an Ok president, not the best, but not the worst
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2077
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix on Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:23 pm

Brush up?

He needs to LEARN it before he can brush up on it.

Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7565
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile http://www.thecrimsonflame.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:46 pm

Zaki90 wrote:
Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
CivBase wrote:
Which is why it's used.

Propaganda can cause people to become angry. People can become frustrated with the sight of propaganda. I get bored of seeing the:

There's strong
And then there's army strong.

It makes me feel that the government is desperate for support. I decided to ignore them.

Propaganda can backfire.
Trust me, they are not desperate.

Propoganda, in a time of total war like in WWII served more as a morale booster than anything else. I doubt people got mad when they saw it.

I dont get mad when I see a military recruitment commercial, when they need people they try and convince them to join
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top