Islam

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Islam

Post by Gauz on Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:40 pm

Japan is a fun nation..

Insanity is a virtue.
avatar
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by kslidz on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:42 am

Zaki90 wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:Then why didn't he say Japan instead of the Axis powers? Even then, the number of war crimes committed by Japan are practically on par with Nazi Germany. Except, with Germany, the war crimes were almost entirely committed by the government. With Japan, the entire army was committing such acts. In 1937, 50K Japanese soldiers captured Nanking when the 90K Chinese troops surrendered. Within a four days, Japanese soldiers had brutally tortured and murdered 250K men and children and raped and then murdered 80K women.

Hitler had real hate. Japan did not. Japan was just insane at the time.

Hitler hated a religon. He was influenced into an violent hatred.

Terrorists hate a group. They were influenced into an violent hatred.

I somewhat support the Hamas. I support their objective in removing Zionism in Israel. I do not support the extremes to bring about this objective.

so you think Hitler and Hamas have good goals

taking over the world exterminating all but the arian race
removing people because they disagree with you

yeah a good cause ... *mumbles* crazy bastard

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Age : 26
Location : your pants
Registration date : 2009-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by Gauz on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:41 pm

It's spelled Aryan
avatar
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by PiEdude on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:00 pm

x Gauz x wrote:Japan is a fun nation..

Insanity is a virtue.

If insanity is a virtue, then Japan is like the God-damned Pope of Insanity.
avatar
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4571
Age : 24
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by Angatar on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:21 pm

x Gauz x wrote:It's spelled Aryan
You would know, Nazi.
avatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 22
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by Gauz on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:11 pm

Japan is the not the pope of insanity, because it is not human. It is the holy land of the insane religion.

Thanks Angatar..
avatar
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by Angatar on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:30 pm

x Gauz x wrote:Japan is the not the pope of insanity, because it is not human. It is the holy land of the insane religion.

Thanks Angatar..
Now what? Gonna put me in a concentration camp?
avatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 22
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by PiEdude on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:51 pm

x Gauz x wrote:Japan is the not the pope of insanity, because it is not human. It is the holy land of the insane religion.

Thanks Angatar..

Finally someone who agrees with me...
avatar
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4571
Age : 24
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by BBJynne on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:09 am

Indians and Germans unite and kill everything!!!

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by PiEdude on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:44 am

Germans?
Why? Do we need to give people Death Showers too?
avatar
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4571
Age : 24
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:02 pm

indians?
lololololololololololololololololololololololol

WE OUTNUMBER THEM LIKE 50 MILLION TO ONE!
avatar
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:10 pm

PiEman wrote:Germans?
Why? Do we need to give people Death Showers too?
It's a scientific fact. You can't take over the world without German engineering.

Why did Russia and the US become uberpowers with automatic rifles, body armor, and tens of thousands of ICBMs?

Because they ripped off German technology.
avatar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 27
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:21 pm

Body armor? The first real body armor to come back into use(that was effective) was kevlar, which was an American creation. Although ineffective against heavier rounds, the ceramic armor developed afterwards was effective.

The maxim gun, the first real machine gun(which formed the basis for the Assult rifle and SMG) was made by an American Born inventor who mvoed to England.

When it comes to automatic rifles/assault rifles, the Italians, French, Russians, and who knows who else beat the Germans to it.

SMG's? They were beat to it.

I will give you the fact that the Germans made the ICBM's
avatar
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by PiEdude on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:21 pm

We also invented the first repeating rifles, and not-quite machine gun(Gatling).

And the first real body armor to protect against bullets was actually invented by a priest in Chicago.
It was really just a heavy layering of silk, but it got the job done.
avatar
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4571
Age : 24
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by Rotaretilbo on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:24 pm

The Germans may not have invented them, but the Germans made all of them work. Hell, look at the tank. In World War I, the British secretly designed the tank as a super weapon. The thing was epic fail. Germany reverse engineered it, and within a decade, some of the greatest tanks ever designed were fielded by the Third Reich.

_________________
avatar
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 27
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:32 pm

if I remember the T-34 was actually the most advanced tank fielded in WW-II(not the best, but best designed with the the armor and suspensions system)

Everything that made it revolutionary was taken from an American Design the Russians bought when the US military turned them down because they were too 'radical'.

Things like sloped armor and bar suspension in tanks were invented by an American.

The only things the germans did were build heavily armored and heavily armed tanks. No real marvel of engineering other than their ability to make gears lightweight.
avatar
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by BBJynne on Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:45 pm

Kasrkin Seath wrote:indians?
lololololololololololololololololololololololol

WE OUTNUMBER THEM LIKE 50 MILLION TO ONE!

you're thinking of native americans.



Indians have nukes.

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:46 pm

regular indians?
They are still severely outnumbered compared to other ethnicities that they would be against in said situation.
avatar
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by Zaki90 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:03 pm

I though we are talking about Islam.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by Rotaretilbo on Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:10 pm

What's ironic, Seath, is that the T-34s were actually based heavily on German designs, and were only made possible because the Germans were ordered by Hitler to give the Russians all sorts of tools and manufacturing stuff right before Operation Barbossa. The T-34 would have been impossible without the Germans. I mean, how could the T-34 be based on American designs if the American tank, the Sherman, was one of the worst tanks fielded so late in the conflict?

_________________
avatar
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 27
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by Zaki90 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:12 pm

Rotaretilbo wrote:Actually, Japan had a real hate, too. They hated the Koreans and Chinese.

Anyway, let me get this straight. You are comparing Hamas to Hitler in order to support your argument that Hamas is justified in attacking the Jews in Israel, and even go as far to say that you support Hamas's goal, but not necessarily their methods? So...um...you forgot that part where Hitler was the embodiment of evil and pretty much everyone but NT hates him, didn't you?

No, that was political hate. Like Confederates and the Union. Brothers and yet they fought against each other.
You got it in zig zags.

I am comparing Hamas to Hitler by the hatred they had.

Hamas has good reasons for defeating Zionism. But they went to an insane extreme in order to receive this goal.
Not attack Jews in Israel. Attacking Zionism by political means.

I compared Hitler and Hamas by hatred and small parts of actions.

1. Hitler was on drugs.
2. Hitler was a genius mentally.
3. Hitler was insane with hatred.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by Rotaretilbo on Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:56 pm

Actually, no, the Japanese have absolutely despised the Koreans for hundreds of years. It has nothing to do with politics. And the Japanese hated the Chinese because they believed them to be cowards. Also not political.

And I still don't see where you are going with this Hamas-Hitler analogy. How does comparing Hamas to Hitler help your argument in any way? Hitler was a cult of personality, not a genius. The guy is probably one of the most brainfucked people on the face of the planet. Only someone with an IQ below room temperature could have taken Germany, the most technologically and militarily advanced country in the world at that time, and lost a war with the UK, US, and USSR. I could probably list ten decisions Hitler made in contradiction to everyone around him's advice that each could have turned the tide of the war, if he had just listened. Even if he had made the other nine, Germany could have still pulled out on top. It was like Hitler was actively sabotaging his own war effort. The only thing Hitler did for Germany was take all the credit for the economic revitalization, which was really brought on by the people themselves. Hitler's charisma helped, but he certainly wasn't some mastermind behind it.

And God knows, he had no good goal in mind for eradicating the Jews, as you claim Hamas does. The only thing comparing Hamas to Hitler can do is hurt your argument, so why make the comparison?

_________________
avatar
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 27
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:41 pm

Rotaretilbo wrote:What's ironic, Seath, is that the T-34s were actually based heavily on German designs, and were only made possible because the Germans were ordered by Hitler to give the Russians all sorts of tools and manufacturing stuff right before Operation Barbossa. The T-34 would have been impossible without the Germans. I mean, how could the T-34 be based on American designs if the American tank, the Sherman, was one of the worst tanks fielded so late in the conflict?

T-34 was a re-design of the BT tank and utilized the Suspension and Slope armor systems/concepts developed by J. Walter Christie

Germans did not come up with the suspension or sloped armor, an American Engineer did. The Russians bought the original designs(through several third parties) and incorporated the systems into the BT, and later the T-34.

The T-34 PRACTICALLY IS an American Design.
avatar
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by Rotaretilbo on Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:47 pm

Then why weren't we fielding an equally effective tank during the war?

_________________
avatar
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 27
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:14 pm

For the same reason the M-16 was almost turned down in favor for the older styles of rifles:

It was too different from the main, it wasn't suited or the Current tactiacs employed by the military. You do realize ALOT of good military inventions were turned down by the government?

During the civil war the only reason Union Forces ever started using repeater rifles was because the creator had gotten a hearing with Lincoln.

The M-16(aka AR-15) almost never made it either.

The Christie Tank is one such example where the Military never took the technology.



Just because an American designed something doesn't mean the Americans are gonna use it. The Military commanders were a bunch of fuck-heads back then.

Seriously, go loo up the T-34, you will find that its roots are in American Designs and Russian Designs, not German ones
avatar
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum