Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president?

9% 9% 
[ 2 ]
17% 17% 
[ 4 ]
52% 52% 
[ 12 ]
22% 22% 
[ 5 ]
 
Total Votes : 23

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:51 am

Someone from the HWF. Pretty quiet, mostly kept to the "How to Implement the Flood" thread.
avatar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 27
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by TNine on Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:42 am

Yeah, one of the many dwellers on that thread. Never really saw him anywhere else.
avatar
TNine
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1200
Age : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by CivBase on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:53 pm

I voted "No, but he did something things." Razz

Bush didn't do anything outright wonderful, but he didn't really do anything outright terrible. You gotta admit, prolonging the war wasn't that bad. A wrong choice, but not one to hate him for.

_________________
avatar
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Zaki90 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:03 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:There's no "He was a good president who did bad things." Essentially, he was a Nixon. Nixon did great things, but his paranoia doomed him, and the 'lessons' learned from him poisoned politics for decades.

PiEman wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
He took an unstable dictator out of power and revealed a scandal within the UN that was keeping them from doing their job correctly.
That dictator should have been taken out at a later time.
No, Pieman. He should have been taken out sooner.
The first time around, when we kicked his butt into the next year, Bush the Senior called for a general uprising of the populace, and claimed that the US was coming in to clean house.

It never happened, because we were afraid of another Vietnam. We were afraid that we'd be in the Middle East for decades to come, and we were right. But what made us right was our refusal to intervene when the time was right, when we made a promise.

Any wonder why the Iraqis don't trust us?

Iraqi's don't like America. The Middle East does not like America. They see is as corrupt. Very very corrupt. Filled with mindless pimps and hoes watching Britney Spears dance and sing while the government controlling them through the media into invading Muslim countries and killing their relatives. Also they see America supporting Israel which has spilled Muslim blood on the streets.

Then here comes George W. Bush. An alcoholic redneck who nearly died on choking on a pretzel while drinking and watching football. Then he goes and denies embryonic stem cell research that had the opportunity to save millions of lives.

I don't know why Iraqi's haven't let Anthrax make America burn into the United States of Anthrax.

America has a bad image and George Bush has made it only worse.


Without a good image for the rest of Middle East. How do you think America is going to go for the next 50 years?

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by PiEdude on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:07 am

Zaki90 wrote:
Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:There's no "He was a good president who did bad things." Essentially, he was a Nixon. Nixon did great things, but his paranoia doomed him, and the 'lessons' learned from him poisoned politics for decades.

PiEman wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
He took an unstable dictator out of power and revealed a scandal within the UN that was keeping them from doing their job correctly.
That dictator should have been taken out at a later time.
No, Pieman. He should have been taken out sooner.
The first time around, when we kicked his butt into the next year, Bush the Senior called for a general uprising of the populace, and claimed that the US was coming in to clean house.

It never happened, because we were afraid of another Vietnam. We were afraid that we'd be in the Middle East for decades to come, and we were right. But what made us right was our refusal to intervene when the time was right, when we made a promise.

Any wonder why the Iraqis don't trust us?

Iraqi's don't like America. The Middle East does not like America. They see is as corrupt. Very very corrupt. Filled with mindless pimps and hoes watching Britney Spears dance and sing while the government controlling them through the media into invading Muslim countries and killing their relatives. Also they see America supporting Israel which has spilled Muslim blood on the streets.

Then here comes George W. Bush. An alcoholic redneck who nearly died on choking on a pretzel while drinking and watching football. Then he goes and denies embryonic stem cell research that had the opportunity to save millions of lives.

I don't know why Iraqi's haven't let Anthrax make America burn into the United States of Anthrax.

America has a bad image and George Bush has made it only worse.


Without a good image for the rest of Middle East. How do you think America is going to go for the next 50 years?

You're really not helping me Zaki.
avatar
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4571
Age : 24
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Maginot Line on Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:31 am

Zaki90 wrote:
Iraqi's don't like America. The Middle East does not like America. They see is as corrupt. Very very corrupt.
Erm... the Middle East really doesn't like anyone... at all... they even kill each other just because they follow a different view of the same religion...

Zaki90 wrote: Filled with mindless pimps and hoes watching Britney Spears dance and sing while the government controlling them through the media into invading Muslim countries and killing their relatives. Also they see America supporting Israel which has spilled Muslim blood on the streets.
The government does not control the media... I think we saw plenty of proof of that during Bush's terms... Of course few remember why we actually went into Iraq... maybe it had something to do with Saddam exterminating his countreymen in their thousands... or the fact that he closed his borders to UN weapons inspectors...

So far, we've been fairly justified in invading the countries in the Middle East... why, you might ask? Because almost all of them are full of corrupt dictatorships where civillians are gunned down in the street for the hell of it. You say that the Middle East thinks the US is corrupt? Take a look at some of their governments, Saudi Arabia, for example makes hundreds of millions, if not billions, of dollars a year... but the average worked takes home like $1.75... the rest goes to the royal family...that takes place in dozens of countries, not just Saudi Arabia... and they have the audacity to accuse the US of corruption?

Don't pull Israel into this... the reason we side with them is because we're trying to prevent the Middle East from commiting genocide... I don't think that's a bad thing... and I think the Middle East needs to get over their whole hate thang for the Israeli's, since they can't actually beat them in a stand up fight...

Zaki90 wrote:
I don't know why Iraqi's haven't let Anthrax make America burn into the United States of Anthrax.
Probably because a fair amount are thankful towards the US, are less radical than you, and don't want to be reduced to shadows from Nuclear weaponry...

Zaki90 wrote: America has a bad image and George Bush has made it only worse.
Oh, yes, it's all Bush's fault... cause the Middle East totally loved us before he came into power, so he completely made our image worse...

Zaki90 wrote:
Without a good image for the rest of Middle East. How do you think America is going to go for the next 50 years?
Um... seeing as how the US has a Military that could crush them... fairly well... See, the US has enough oil in country to sustain us for some time, but our liberal friends just won't allow us to drill it... the Middle East is fairly incapable of winning a war...

Without a good image of the Middle East for America, how do you think they're going to do over the next 50 years? After all, they're the ones who rammed planes into government buildings, killing innocent civillians... they're the ones gunning down their own countrymen for laughs, and we're the ones with a functioning military...

PiEman wrote:You're really not helping me Zaki.
ROFL
avatar
Maginot Line
Minion

Male Number of posts : 142
Location : If I tell you, promise you won't run?
Registration date : 2008-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by KristallNacht on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:20 am

Maginot Line wrote:maybe it had something to do with Saddam exterminating his countreymen in their thousands...

um...the last time he killed any of his people was in 1996....a whole 5 years before the war started.

Maginot Line wrote:or the fact that he closed his borders to UN weapons inspectors...

Did he? I'm pretty sure they have VIDEO of the weapons inspectors in nearly every nook and cranny of that country.

Maginot Line wrote:why, you might ask? Because almost all of them are full of corrupt dictatorships where civillians are gunned down in the street for the hell of it.

Except they aren't. Like I said before, 1996 was the last time Saddam killed his people.

And if thats the reason, why not invade the Darfur region? Where civilians are gunned down and kids made into soldiers. Why not invade North Korea, where we KNOW their are WMDs and a batshit crazy dictator that wants to use them?

Maginot Line wrote:You say that the Middle East thinks the US is corrupt? Take a look at some of their governments, Saudi Arabia, for example makes hundreds of millions, if not billions, of dollars a year... but the average worked takes home like $1.75... the rest goes to the royal family...that takes place in dozens of countries, not just Saudi Arabia... and they have the audacity to accuse the US of corruption?

This is one of those "grass is greener" type situations. And actually, Dubai is the only particularly wealthy area in the middle east, and its in the UAE not Saudi. And the entire Dubai area is wealthy, not just the "royal family"

Maginot Line wrote:since they can't actually beat them in a stand up fight...

you mean like a conventional war? but, oh wait...the US TAUGHT them urban warfare including car bombs. Over $10 million was provided to the Bin Laden family for the purpose of setting up training camps for such tactics.

Maginot Line wrote:Oh, yes, it's all Bush's fault... cause the Middle East totally loved us before he came into power, so he completely made our image worse...

The Bush's combined did that. Also, in case you missed the memo, the War in Iraq reduced the entire WORLD'S view of the US

Maginot Line wrote:Um... seeing as how the US has a Military that could crush them... fairly well... See, the US has enough oil in country to sustain us for some time, but our liberal friends just won't allow us to drill it... the Middle East is fairly incapable of winning a war...

Yes, because it's easy to fight a faceless enemy....

And we do drill for oil on our lands, but this oil goes into the militaries reserves. Why would we want to use OUR oil NOW when we can use their oil and then use ours when no one else has any?

Maginot Line wrote:Without a good image of the Middle East for America, how do you think they're going to do over the next 50 years? After all, they're the ones who rammed planes into government buildings, killing innocent civillians... they're the ones gunning down their own countrymen for laughs, and we're the ones with a functioning military...

1. WTC wasn't government
2. the story behind the pentagon's plane is highly falsified
3. Civilians aren't gunned down
4. Functioning military only works with a static enemy
avatar
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:40 am

Zaki90 wrote:
Iraqi's don't like America. The Middle East does not like America. They see is as corrupt. Very very corrupt. Filled with mindless pimps and hoes watching Britney Spears dance and sing
I hate to break this to you, Zaki, but the American image of the Middle East isn't all that hot either. We see men who drive vans into crowded marketplaces, filled to the brim with explosives, and then claim they have job openings just to get people to crowd closer to the van.

We see men try to get mentally retarded women to strap bombs to their stomachs and pretend to be pregnant, just so they can get past security.

We see the Taliban, preaching about following the Quran, death to the infidels, and they also keep sex slave camps. Even when the slaves escaped, they were often disowned by their families because they were no longer 'pure'.

We see priests exploiting the most carnal of desires in their young men, claiming that they'll get 72 virgins when they slaughter the infidels.

Zaki90 wrote:while the government controlling them through the media into invading Muslim countries and killing their relatives.
Obviously, the middle east doesn't look at CNN or any other major network. The Government doesn't control the media, the media controls the government.

Zaki90 wrote:Also they see America supporting Israel which has spilled Muslim blood on the streets.
And we see Muslims threatening to push a nation of refugees into the ocean, Muslims who stage war crimes to further their agenda. What is a six-year-old doing playing next to a Katyusha?

Zaki90 wrote:Then he goes and denies embryonic stem cell research that had the opportunity to save millions of lives.
He goes and denies federal funding to projects that would kill embryos. Research still goes on, but the Government has no part in it.

Zaki90 wrote:I don't know why Iraqi's haven't let Anthrax make America burn into the United States of Anthrax.
Because the average Iraqi is a coward. That's why they get mentally retarded women to do their bidding. That's why they hide behind crowds, and use mines to slaughter troops and civilians alike.

Therefore, the average Iraqi realizes that an anthrax attack will only result in a nuclear solution, and not even Allah will save you from that.

Zaki90 wrote:America has a bad image and George Bush has made it only worse.
The Middle East never had a good image, not since 1972. Definitely not after 1979. That nutjob in Iran only made it worse.

Zaki90 wrote:Without a good image for the rest of Middle East. How do you think America is going to go for the next 50 years?
A lot better than the Middle East. Just what is the Middle East going to do when they run out of oil? When we're running on nuclear? Y'all ain't going to be building the world's largest towers any more.

As for Middle East relations, I sometimes subscribe to the "Kurtz Solution"

Drop the Bomb. Exterminate them all!

And NT... if you're going to start spouting 9-11 'truther' BS, you better prepare yourself for a fight.
avatar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 27
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by kslidz on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:42 am

they attacked us killing thousands of civilians no one else has, that's the reason we retaliated anything else is just icing. the cake is not a lie and the cake is that they destroyed the twin towers killing almost as many that have died in a war

if you dont want to go to war after a wars worth of people die in one day then you are a jerk and stupid for not at least expecting the terrorists to attack again if they have no punishment

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Age : 26
Location : your pants
Registration date : 2009-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Maginot Line on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:12 am

Maginot Line wrote:maybe it had something to do with Saddam exterminating his countreymen in their thousands...
KristallNacht wrote:
um...the last time he killed any of his people was in 1996....a whole 5 years before the war started.
It still adds up.

Maginot Line wrote:or the fact that he closed his borders to UN weapons inspectors...

KristallNacht wrote:Did he? I'm pretty sure they have VIDEO of the weapons inspectors in nearly every nook and cranny of that country.
Erm... same reason as above... I probably shouldn't have put those as main points though... very well to rephrase: 'Maybe it had something to do with the fact that Saddam was allowing terrorists to run around freely in his country, or the fact that there was intelligence indicating that Iraq had WMD's. If Bush hadn't invaded, and teh Iraqi's had WMD's, he would be in so much more trouble than he is now. So, given the circumstances, I think he made the best choice possible.

Maginot Line wrote:why, you might ask? Because almost all of them are full of corrupt dictatorships where civillians are gunned down in the street for the hell of it.

KristallNacht wrote:Except they aren't. Like I said before, 1996 was the last time Saddam killed his people.
I'm referring to other countries at other times, I should have made that clearer.

KristallNacht wrote:And if thats the reason, why not invade the Darfur region? Where civilians are gunned down and kids made into soldiers. Why not invade North Korea, where we KNOW their are WMDs and a batshit crazy dictator that wants to use them?
That actually is a good question... I would imagine that after all the bad PR from Iraq, Bush didn't want to get involved in any other wars. Perfectly understandable.

Maginot Line wrote:You say that the Middle East thinks the US is corrupt? Take a look at some of their governments, Saudi Arabia, for example makes hundreds of millions, if not billions, of dollars a year... but the average worked takes home like $1.75... the rest goes to the royal family...that takes place in dozens of countries, not just Saudi Arabia... and they have the audacity to accuse the US of corruption?

KristallNacht wrote:This is one of those "grass is greener" type situations. And actually, Dubai is the only particularly wealthy area in the middle east, and its in the UAE not Saudi. And the entire Dubai area is wealthy, not just the "royal family"
Wasn't referring to Dubai... Saudi produces millions of barrels of oil a year, they make a ton of money... and most of it goes to the royal family... I believe the same situation is going on in a few other countries as well...

Maginot Line wrote:since they can't actually beat them in a stand up fight...

KristallNacht wrote:you mean like a conventional war? but, oh wait...the US TAUGHT them urban warfare including car bombs. Over $10 million was provided to the Bin Laden family for the purpose of setting up training camps for such tactics.
They still aren't able to actually fight face-to-face with their enemies, so my point stands that they're cowareds.

Maginot Line wrote:Oh, yes, it's all Bush's fault... cause the Middle East totally loved us before he came into power, so he completely made our image worse...

KristallNacht wrote:The Bush's combined did that. Also, in case you missed the memo, the War in Iraq reduced the entire WORLD'S view of the US
NT, the world already hated the US.

Maginot Line wrote:Um... seeing as how the US has a Military that could crush them... fairly well... See, the US has enough oil in country to sustain us for some time, but our liberal friends just won't allow us to drill it... the Middle East is fairly incapable of winning a war...

KristallNacht wrote:Yes, because it's easy to fight a faceless enemy....

And we do drill for oil on our lands, but this oil goes into the militaries reserves. Why would we want to use OUR oil NOW when we can use their oil and then use ours when no one else has any?
We wouldn't/don't, but we can/will if we desperately need to. There are a few oil fields we haven't tapped into
Maginot Line wrote:Without a good image of the Middle East for America, how do you think they're going to do over the next 50 years? After all, they're the ones who rammed planes into government buildings, killing innocent civillians... they're the ones gunning down their own countrymen for laughs, and we're the ones with a functioning military...
KristallNacht wrote:
1. WTC wasn't government
2. the story behind the pentagon's plane is highly falsified
3. Civilians aren't gunned down
4. Functioning military only works with a static enemy
I'm referring to other countries in the Middle East at other times besides Iraq... Hmmm... I did put the World Trade Center as a government building, my bad... Middle Eastern military forces could not stand up to the US military, even using the tactics we taught them.
avatar
Maginot Line
Minion

Male Number of posts : 142
Location : If I tell you, promise you won't run?
Registration date : 2008-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by RX on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:53 am

Too. Much. Multiquoting. *head explodes*
avatar
RX
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1957
Age : 23
Location : Ancient Kingdom of Norwegia
Registration date : 2008-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by tiny tim on Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:22 pm

KristallNacht wrote:
2. the story behind the pentagon's plane is highly falsified
so are you one of those nut jobs who thinks that the pentagon was hit by a rocket launched by our military? Or do you just think that it spontaneously exploded?

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:12 pm

tiny tim wrote:
KristallNacht wrote:
2. the story behind the pentagon's plane is highly falsified
so are you one of those nut jobs who thinks that the pentagon was hit by a rocket launched by our military? Or do you just think that it spontaneously exploded?
News flash:
The WTC was not hit by a military cargo jet, WTC-7 was not a controlled demolition, Flight 93 was not shot down by a military jet, the Pentagon was not hit by a cruise missile, and Saddam Insane DID kick the UN weapons inspectors out of the country.
avatar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 27
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Angatar on Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:16 pm

Sodamn Insane deserved to be killed.
avatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 22
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Gauz on Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:32 pm

"No, but he did something thing's"

??
avatar
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by KristallNacht on Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:35 pm

tiny tim wrote:
KristallNacht wrote:
2. the story behind the pentagon's plane is highly falsified
so are you one of those nut jobs who thinks that the pentagon was hit by a rocket launched by our military? Or do you just think that it spontaneously exploded?

I've never even heard that one.

My main point is that no 747, as stated, could possibly have hit the pentagon. That's my only position on that. Who was behind that one or not doesn't really matter.


and magnet, so...intel about WMDs in Iraq are more important that Intel about Al Queda attacking the World Trade Centers? (we had that y'know)

And Saddam didn't harbor terrorists. He was actually very much against their existence.
avatar
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Zaki90 on Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:24 am

Zaki90 wrote: Filled with mindless pimps and hoes watching Britney Spears dance and sing while the government controlling them through the media into invading Muslim countries and killing their relatives. Also they see America supporting Israel which has spilled Muslim blood on the streets.
The government does not control the media... I think we saw plenty of proof of that during Bush's terms... Of course few remember why we actually went into Iraq... maybe it had something to do with Saddam exterminating his countreymen in their thousands... or the fact that he closed his borders to UN weapons inspectors...

So far, we've been fairly justified in invading the countries in the Middle East... why, you might ask? Because almost all of them are full of corrupt dictatorships where civillians are gunned down in the street for the hell of it. You say that the Middle East thinks the US is corrupt? Take a look at some of their governments, Saudi Arabia, for example makes hundreds of millions, if not billions, of dollars a year... but the average worked takes home like $1.75... the rest goes to the royal family...that takes place in dozens of countries, not just Saudi Arabia... and they have the audacity to accuse the US of corruption?

Name one country in the Middle East with a dictartorship government. There is nothing wrong with dictatorship government. The world just shuns it for not working in the past. As long as you have a good leader, then you have a good country, dictatorship or not.

Saudi Arabia is a oil rich country. The only problem is, there is no other resource other than sand there. So if your not working in an oil field. You are going to be part of that average worker.

I believe they do. They look at the American people and see a Chirstian family. This Chirstian family eats pork ( which in the Bible states that it is a sin to eat pork or catfish) and doesn't even go to church on Sunday just to stay home, lay back and lay their lazy ass on the couch with a bucket of nachos watching football. They see the children looking at Britney Spears. They see the dog licking his own balls. The teenager out getting another teen pregnant without marriage.Their image sees the government influencing the media.

I never said there image is correct.


Also, America "funded" the attacks on the Twin Towers when they gave 10 million dollars to Osama.

BTW, America does spy on telephone calls, emails, and much other stuff.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSA

The NSA saw the attacks coming but never said anything.

Trust me, George Bush is one of the worst images given to the Arab world. If you wish for me to elaborate just ask me.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by KristallNacht on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:50 am

Zaki90 wrote:Also, America "funded" the attacks on the Twin Towers when they gave 10 million dollars to Osama.

The money was given to the Bin Laden family, not Osama directly.
avatar
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:52 am

KristallNacht wrote:My main point is that no 747, as stated, could possibly have hit the pentagon. That's my only position on that. Who was behind that one or not doesn't really matter.
I'm sorry, but that is incorrect.
http://www.debunk911myths.org/topics/Pentagon

KristallNacht wrote:and magnet, so...intel about WMDs in Iraq are more important that Intel about Al Queda attacking the World Trade Centers? (we had that y'know)
Yeah, just like we had intelligence pointing towards the fact that Japan would attack Pearl Harbor. There were a whole bunch of other places they could have attacked, and intelligence pointed that way too.
avatar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 27
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Maginot Line on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:42 am

KristallNacht wrote:
and Maginot the Great, so...intel about WMDs in Iraq are more important that Intel about Al Queda attacking the World Trade Centers? (we had that y'know)
Yes, I know. I read the autobiography of a Special Forces/CIA Agent who was stationed in Khartoum with Usama, who helped gather most of the intel and who had several chances to take Bin Laden out... Why we didn't is beyond me... something about the CIA not being able to assassinate people anymore...
KristallNacht wrote:
And Saddam didn't harbor terrorists. He was actually very much against their existence.
Erm... he ordered his military to disband, dress as civillians and fight the Americans... that's more or less a terrorist... so... if he ordered his military to do that... I don't think he's really against terrorists... and, there were lots of little terrorist peoples running around Iraq before we hit them...

Zaki90 wrote:
Name one country in the Middle East with a dictartorship government. There is nothing wrong with dictatorship government. The world just shuns it for not working in the past. As long as you have a good leader, then you have a good country, dictatorship or not.
Dictatorships never work out. Even if you have a good leader. Why? Because no one can handle that much power without becoming corrupt.

Zaki90 wrote:
I believe they do. They look at the American people and see a Chirstian family. This Chirstian family eats pork ( which in the Bible states that it is a sin to eat pork or catfish)
... N-... forget it...
avatar
Maginot Line
Minion

Male Number of posts : 142
Location : If I tell you, promise you won't run?
Registration date : 2008-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by kslidz on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:01 pm

zaki have you read the Bible or are you just spoutin crap that you have heard from some idiot


cause yes the Bible in the Old Testament puts limitations on a great many things but the whole point of the New Testament and Jesus is to have FREEDOM through Jesus Christ

in one of the New Testament books it explicitly states

9About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. 10He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. 11He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles of the earth and birds of the air. 13Then a voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and eat."
14"Surely not, Lord!" Peter replied. "I have never eaten anything impure or unclean."

15The voice spoke to him a second time, "Do not call anything impure that God has made clean."

16This happened three times, and immediately the sheet was taken back to heaven.

17While Peter was wondering about the meaning of the vision, the men sent by Cornelius found out where Simon's house was and stopped at the gate. 18They called out, asking if Simon who was known as Peter was staying there.

there you go thats from acts 10 dont be so stupid

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Age : 26
Location : your pants
Registration date : 2009-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Zaki90 on Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:10 pm

Zaki90 wrote:
Name one country in the Middle East with a dictatorship government. There is nothing wrong with dictatorship government. The world just shuns it for not working in the past. As long as you have a good leader, then you have a good country, dictatorship or not.

Dictatorships never work out. Even if you have a good leader. Why? Because no one can handle that much power without becoming corrupt.
You didn't answer my question. Name one country in the Middle East with a dictatorship government.

BTW, Saddam Hussein is not a dictator. He was the president of Iraq. He was elected. All he did is murder the government that didn't side with him. That is how he gained his power.

I said at a time, a good leader and a dictatorship government would be a good match and would work. Yes, a good leader would become corrupt, but until the good leader becomes corrupt you have a perfect country.

The fact that the Western world is disgusted by the mere idea of dictatorship is not right.

Zaki90 wrote:
I believe they do. They look at the American people and see a Chirstian family. This Chirstian family eats pork ( which in the Bible states that it is a sin to eat pork or catfish)
... N-... forget it...
Plz, continue. But before you go on. Reread the bible three times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU5kek3D-4I

[Leviticus 11:7-8]

[Deuteronomy 14:8]

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by KrAzY on Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:26 pm

the christian bible does not prohibit the eating of pork... and i've never once heard that christians aren't allowed to eat catfish

don't quote the old testament... thats the Jewish Bible... those form the laws of Kosher... stating that anything that doesn't chew its food and have cloven feet is unfit for human consumption... that includes rabbts, pigs, fish, camels... ext



also... hundreds of other countries eat pork and catfish too... much more so than America (looking at Scotland)... so holding that against anyone is dumb... really holding a religious grudge against anyone is dumb... I personally am an agnostic... I'm gonna partake in all forms of meat unless a deity directly says "don't do it" .... I don't listen to the work of people who have claimed to have spoken to god... I'll believe when he talks to me.


there are several examples of times dictatorships have failed... Saddam Hussain was a dictator... even if his title was "president"... he would MURDER anybody who voted against him, speak out against him, or who had different political views than him....

if Obama started calling himself King Obama would that make America a monarchy? no.
avatar
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3953
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Gold Spartan on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:10 pm

Kasrkin Seath wrote:


and I thought I was a 40k fanatic. Shocked
avatar
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Age : 22
Location : Kentucky, where else?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Rotaretilbo on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:56 pm

Zaki, but that logic, I could argue that Hitler was not a dictator, he was a chancellor. He was appointed by Bismark and his Nazi buddies in Congress "temporarily" removed limitations to his power so that he could handle the war more efficiently.

And Zaki, before you spout off about another religion, do a little research. I can quote passages of the Quran out of context just like you can pull Biblical scripture out of context. And yet, I don't hold some grudge against all Muslims. My problem is with the extremists who abuse the Quran to get their ways.

As for pork, God restricted the Jews from eating pork (though, for all intents and purposes, I can't find there being limits of fish, since fisherman was a common occupation), and after the death of Christ, removed limitations even for the Jews as to what they could eat. Gentile Christians (the majority of American Christians being such) have never been restricted as to their dietary patterns, and Jewish Christians were only temporarily restricted as to their dietary patterns before the coming of Christ. So before you spout your bullshit, read the Bible three times. ;)

_________________
avatar
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 27
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you Think Former President Bush was a bad president? 2.0

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum