Star Wars: Republic Commando

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Vigil on Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:00 pm

I'm unhappy with how the prequel trilogy in general began, played through and ended.

Seriously George. Fuck you.

_________________



A still more glorious dawn awaits.
Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
A morning filled with 400 billion suns
The rising of the milky way

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a Leopard
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard
avatar
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Age : 27
Location : Unknown.
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Vtrooper on Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:15 pm

Felix wrote:
Vigil wrote:I think in the books he comes back. Mereel can confirm it.

I still think it merited a sequel.

Lucasarts really should take a hint and stop making shit for the Wii.

The clone wars: republic heroes? Seriously? That game would have been considered outdated 10 years ago.

I never thought I say this but.... WE NEED MORE SEQUELS!

Well from the limited knowlegde I have, they never found him. I am also displeased with how order 66 ended.

note: Vau when to look for him at the end of order66
avatar
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Male Number of posts : 2885
Location : The reaches of Space
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Felix on Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:30 pm

Mereel wrote:
Felix wrote:
Vigil wrote:I think in the books he comes back. Mereel can confirm it.

I still think it merited a sequel.

Lucasarts really should take a hint and stop making shit for the Wii.

The clone wars: republic heroes? Seriously? That game would have been considered outdated 10 years ago.

I never thought I say this but.... WE NEED MORE SEQUELS!

Well from the limited knowlegde I have, they never found him. I am also displeased with how order 66 ended.

note: Vau when to look for him at the end of order66

Look does not equal found.
avatar
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2076
Age : 24
Location : Unlocking Alchemy
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Felix on Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:31 pm

Vigil wrote:I'm unhappy with how the prequel trilogy in general began, played through and ended.

Seriously George. Fuck you.

I didn't think it was that bad. Although, The CGI one was terrible.
avatar
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2076
Age : 24
Location : Unlocking Alchemy
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Vigil on Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:39 pm

They are all equally bad.

All four of them

_________________



A still more glorious dawn awaits.
Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
A morning filled with 400 billion suns
The rising of the milky way

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a Leopard
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard
avatar
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Age : 27
Location : Unknown.
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Vtrooper on Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:42 pm

Vigil wrote:They are all equally bad.

All four of them

agreed

exept 3 i give you half because of the love story, damn love story
avatar
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Male Number of posts : 2885
Location : The reaches of Space
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Felix on Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:55 pm

Vigil wrote:They are all equally bad.

All four of them

Not really, the first prequel three were alright. The Clone Wars one was just terrible.
avatar
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2076
Age : 24
Location : Unlocking Alchemy
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Vigil on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:16 pm

Are you all out of your fucking minds?

Revenge of the Sith is one of the worst films Lucas has ever done.

It has one of the worst endings I have ever seen.

_________________



A still more glorious dawn awaits.
Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
A morning filled with 400 billion suns
The rising of the milky way

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a Leopard
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard
avatar
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Age : 27
Location : Unknown.
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Felix on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:33 pm

Vigil wrote:Are you all out of your fucking minds?

Revenge of the Sith is one of the worst films Lucas has ever done.

It has one of the worst endings I have ever seen.

You obviously haven't seen a lot of movies then. And they weren't bad, not great, but far from bad.
avatar
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2076
Age : 24
Location : Unlocking Alchemy
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Vigil on Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:47 pm

http://confusedmatthew.com/The-Star-Wars-Prequels.php

Read up.

_________________



A still more glorious dawn awaits.
Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
A morning filled with 400 billion suns
The rising of the milky way

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a Leopard
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard
avatar
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Age : 27
Location : Unknown.
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Nocbl2 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:38 pm

Karen Traviss is such a bitch to Etain... (books only)(not games)
avatar
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4811
Age : 18
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Vtrooper on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:43 am

Nocbl2 wrote:Karen Traviss is such a bitch to Etain... (books only)(not games)

well Etain is dead... good thing
avatar
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Male Number of posts : 2885
Location : The reaches of Space
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Nocbl2 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:20 pm

Mereel wrote:
Nocbl2 wrote:Karen Traviss is such a bitch to Etain... (books only)(not games)

well Etain is dead... good thing
... Exactly. First, she is chased down by a drunk alien rapist. Then, she gets pregnant. She gets sliced in half by HER OWN TEAM! What the FUCK? And then, they won't even leave the story open to fan fics and have her listed MIA instead of "fucking chopped in half by a Jedi" IA. That is FCIHBAJIA.
avatar
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4811
Age : 18
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Vtrooper on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:28 pm

Nocbl2 wrote:
Mereel wrote:
Nocbl2 wrote:Karen Traviss is such a bitch to Etain... (books only)(not games)

well Etain is dead... good thing
... Exactly. First, she is chased down by a drunk alien rapist. Then, she gets pregnant. She gets sliced in half by HER OWN TEAM! What the FUCK? And then, they won't even leave the story open to fan fics and have her listed MIA instead of "fucking chopped in half by a Jedi" IA. That is FCIHBAJIA.

i dont get it...

if you mean why they said she is MIA it means the EVIL clones and Vadar are looking for her
avatar
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Male Number of posts : 2885
Location : The reaches of Space
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Nocbl2 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:28 pm

Mereel wrote:
Nocbl2 wrote:
Mereel wrote:
Nocbl2 wrote:Karen Traviss is such a bitch to Etain... (books only)(not games)

well Etain is dead... good thing
... Exactly. First, she is chased down by a drunk alien rapist. Then, she gets pregnant. She gets sliced in half by HER OWN TEAM! What the FUCK? And then, they won't even leave the story open to fan fics and have her listed MIA instead of "fucking chopped in half by a Jedi" IA. That is FCIHBAJIA.

i dont get it...

if you mean why they said she is MIA it means the EVIL clones and Vadar are looking for her
Well, got that from Wookiepedia, haven't read the book, so is she still alive?
avatar
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4811
Age : 18
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Vtrooper on Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Nocbl2 wrote:
Mereel wrote:
Nocbl2 wrote:
Mereel wrote:
Nocbl2 wrote:Karen Traviss is such a bitch to Etain... (books only)(not games)

well Etain is dead... good thing
... Exactly. First, she is chased down by a drunk alien rapist. Then, she gets pregnant. She gets sliced in half by HER OWN TEAM! What the FUCK? And then, they won't even leave the story open to fan fics and have her listed MIA instead of "fucking chopped in half by a Jedi" IA. That is FCIHBAJIA.

i dont get it...

if you mean why they said she is MIA it means the EVIL clones and Vadar are looking for her
Well, got that from Wookiepedia, haven't read the book, so is she still alive?

no she isant... OR IS SHE??? no i mean it they think she will pull a Obi-wan
avatar
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Male Number of posts : 2885
Location : The reaches of Space
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Nocbl2 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:47 pm

Mereel wrote:
Nocbl2 wrote:
Mereel wrote:
Nocbl2 wrote:
Mereel wrote:
Nocbl2 wrote:Karen Traviss is such a bitch to Etain... (books only)(not games)

well Etain is dead... good thing
... Exactly. First, she is chased down by a drunk alien rapist. Then, she gets pregnant. She gets sliced in half by HER OWN TEAM! What the FUCK? And then, they won't even leave the story open to fan fics and have her listed MIA instead of "fucking chopped in half by a Jedi" IA. That is FCIHBAJIA.

i dont get it...

if you mean why they said she is MIA it means the EVIL clones and Vadar are looking for her
Well, got that from Wookiepedia, haven't read the book, so is she still alive?

no she isant... OR IS SHE??? no i mean it they think she will pull a Obi-wan
Oh... well, fuck all wikis from now on Razz
avatar
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4811
Age : 18
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Skita1 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:10 pm

When I first saw the title, I dearly hoped, that they had finally made a sequal to one of my favorite games on the oribinal Xbox.

Kickass game, and it was a shame it had to end there.
avatar
Skita1
Minion

Male Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Felix on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:25 pm

Skita1 wrote:When I first saw the title, I dearly hoped, that they had finally made a sequal to one of my favorite games on the oribinal Xbox.

Kickass game, and it was a shame it had to end there.

There is a possibilty of a sequal. Just the sources I hear it from are...less than valid.
avatar
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2076
Age : 24
Location : Unlocking Alchemy
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Vigil on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:02 am

Well I heard rumours about a second one for over a year now. But with all that trouble down at Lucasarts and recently they seem to be throwing new IP's out instead of making sequels.

Republic Heroes for example.....

_________________



A still more glorious dawn awaits.
Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
A morning filled with 400 billion suns
The rising of the milky way

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a Leopard
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard
avatar
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Age : 27
Location : Unknown.
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Felix on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:57 pm

Vigil wrote:Well I heard rumours about a second one for over a year now. But with all that trouble down at Lucasarts and recently they seem to be throwing new IP's out instead of making sequels.

Republic Heroes for example.....

My god; I tried the demo and it was pure crap.
avatar
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2076
Age : 24
Location : Unlocking Alchemy
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Vigil on Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Lucasarts likes to pour out the shit nowadays.

_________________



A still more glorious dawn awaits.
Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
A morning filled with 400 billion suns
The rising of the milky way

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a Leopard
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard
avatar
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Age : 27
Location : Unknown.
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Vtrooper on Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:05 pm

there killing us, ive been buying lucasarts games since Secret Weapons over Normandy
avatar
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Male Number of posts : 2885
Location : The reaches of Space
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Vigil on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:24 pm

Hmm.....My first Lucasarts game....Probably the episode I games.

_________________



A still more glorious dawn awaits.
Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
A morning filled with 400 billion suns
The rising of the milky way

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a Leopard
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard
avatar
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Age : 27
Location : Unknown.
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Vtrooper on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:43 pm

i didnt know there where SW games until 2001 or 2002 so... yeah
avatar
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Male Number of posts : 2885
Location : The reaches of Space
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum