Satanic Bible

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Opinion?

38% 38% 
[ 10 ]
62% 62% 
[ 16 ]
 
Total Votes : 26

Re: Satanic Bible

Post by KristallNacht on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:34 am

Death no more wrote:Infernal??? Your bible is about the lord of hell, and your a faggot just for making this. Reasonable my ass as everyone has said that book has no prophets and it is made by man, it should considered shitty fiction. Hell the only people that believe in this shit are emo idiots that are trying to go against the social norm.

1. the Bible was written by man (as demonstrated in the large amount of incongruencies)
2. the Satanic Bible technically has all the same prophets as Christianity.
3. Can you back up any of your beliefs by content from the Satanic Bible?


death wrote:The church and the pope have said this before, God accepts people of different faiths as long as they are good at heart, the bible has said as well, mainly the new testament though.

you miss the point. Its an 'attack' on pagan religions in that it took aspects of the pre existing religions, copied a lot of content and demonized a lot of the other content.

and, technically, until only a few years ago, the Vatican promoted the idea of Limbo, which essentially was the punishment place for the righteous non believers.

But if you had spent a few moments in the Satanic Bible you'd realize it isn't trying to do any of the things that conventional theologies do. Its a book about Self actualization and empowerment.

KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts: 5076
Location: San Diego, California
Registration date: 2008-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Satanic Bible

Post by KristallNacht on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:38 am

Death no more wrote:Your bible is the meaning of hypocrisy

how so? It recognizes every aspect of itself, instead of preaching against nature to nurture guilt in those whom follow it.

in its words are deceit for they mean something else, they imply something else

examples?

I can tell from the quotes, it is hinting at praise of the powerful, self indulgence, hatred, and so many other despicable things.

Examples of these 'despicable things'?

I knew you were a atheist NT but for the love of god, a satanist? The only religion that would be worse would have to be unitology on the ishimura.

If you actually read anything from the Satanic Bible you'd recognize where it actually stands above most, if not all, other religions.


and I never said I was a Satanist.

We're discussing a religious belief.

hence why i put "reasonable" and "respectable" instead of "Hail Satan!" and "HEATHEN!!"

KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts: 5076
Location: San Diego, California
Registration date: 2008-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Satanic Bible

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:46 am

woot for Limbo, the second most horrible place you could end up

_________________
I AM THE LAW

[00:17:22] @ KrAzY : new law.
[00:17:28] @ KrAzY : the law can now be a person.
[00:17:28] @ XNate02 : The Law, can only be The Law.
[00:17:32] @ Gauz : I'd kick everyone....
[00:17:37] @ KrAzY : and that person is seath
[00:17:39] @ kasrkin seath : YES
------------------------------------------
[02:22:43] @ KrAzY : the reason we all come to TCF is because Seath is too Lord Pheonix damn sexy to stop.

Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts: 3003
Location: Michigan
Registration date: 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Satanic Bible

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:46 am

how this double post ahppened, I'll never know

_________________
I AM THE LAW

[00:17:22] @ KrAzY : new law.
[00:17:28] @ KrAzY : the law can now be a person.
[00:17:28] @ XNate02 : The Law, can only be The Law.
[00:17:32] @ Gauz : I'd kick everyone....
[00:17:37] @ KrAzY : and that person is seath
[00:17:39] @ kasrkin seath : YES
------------------------------------------
[02:22:43] @ KrAzY : the reason we all come to TCF is because Seath is too Lord Pheonix damn sexy to stop.

Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts: 3003
Location: Michigan
Registration date: 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Satanic Bible

Post by Death no More on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:49 am

KristallNacht wrote:
Death no more wrote:Infernal??? Your bible is about the lord of hell, and your a faggot just for making this. Reasonable my ass as everyone has said that book has no prophets and it is made by man, it should considered shitty fiction. Hell the only people that believe in this shit are emo idiots that are trying to go against the social norm.

1. the Bible was written by man (as demonstrated in the large amount of incongruencies)

It was written by men and prophets, by god aswell.

2. the Satanic Bible technically has all the same prophets as Christianity.

? the satanic bible in every sense is a attack on Christianity, our prophets are your enemies

3. Can you back up any of your beliefs by content from the Satanic Bible?
Can you back up what you say about the bible without having to grab yours and read it?


death wrote:The church and the pope have said this before, God accepts people of different faiths as long as they are good at heart, the bible has said as well, mainly the new testament though.

you miss the point. Its an 'attack' on pagan religions in that it took aspects of the pre existing religions, copied a lot of content and demonized a lot of the other content.

Bull shit, anything that has came into the bible from pagans really has been pushed into it by the pagans so they can keep some of their religion, without the authority of the church I might add.

and, technically, until only a few years ago, the Vatican promoted the idea of Limbo, which essentially was the punishment place for the righteous non believers.

We are not always right, no one ever is.


But if you had spent a few moments in the Satanic Bible you'd realize it isn't trying to do any of the things that conventional theologies do. Its a book about Self actualization and empowerment.

In other words self actualization and empowerment are pretty much a disguise for hedonism, to do what one pleases to the extreme, to over indulge yourself with comforts, lust is more like it aswell.


Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts: 2172
Age: 19
Location: Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date: 2009-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Satanic Bible

Post by Zaki90 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:50 am

KristallNacht wrote:
Zaki90 wrote:
Now. We need to look at this as a man looks at a country. If everyone believes that the strong should be praised and the weak should be spat on, it will only make the strong stronger and the weak weaker. That being said, only the strong will be eventually be worshiped. For they will have the opportunity to bring about death to the weak. Giving them power, respect, and in this case, morals? Killing the weak innocent makes you a better and more highly respected person.

False. Satanism teaches to empower yourself.

It also teaches to be nice to everyone until they give you reason not to be.

"Book of Satan V:

1.Blessed are the strong,for they shall possess the Earth - Cursed are the weak, for they shall inherit the yoke!..."

That entire chapter shows that the the strong, who also are the victors are blessed. The weak are the cursed. So if you are strong, then you are to be praised. And if you are weak you will be "blotted out"

Now look at the those who are strong today? Are they blessed by Satan? No... Not a single one of them is a Satanist. In fact, many of them are Christian and curse the Devil.

KristallNacht wrote:
You mean the one that preaches love?

you mean the one that is a total hypocrisy.

Wait... are we talking about the Bible or the Quran? Cause you said "your bible" and I thought you knew I was a Muslim so I guessed you are talking about the Quran.

But in either case... The bible cannot be hypocrisy. For it is written by more than one person who believed and thought of things with there own opinions and wrote it down. Hypocrisy involves one person.

That is the case why I do not choose to worship the Bible. But still the Quran teaches many of the same lessons of love and affection as well as inner and outer Jihad.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts: 763
Age: 21
Registration date: 2009-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Satanic Bible

Post by Gauz on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:52 am

The bible was never written by god, it was written by the acounts of priests/bishops/popes and whomever else wrote it. Not god, not jesus.

Now, I find the Satanic bible to have a lot of pro messages. Now, the bible does not tell you to kill people for sacrafices to his dark lord, no, not even close.

And the Bible hardly preaches "love".

Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts: 7682
Registration date: 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Satanic Bible

Post by Zaki90 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:52 am

Death no more wrote:
KristallNacht wrote:
Death no more wrote:Infernal??? Your bible is about the lord of hell, and your a faggot just for making this. Reasonable my ass as everyone has said that book has no prophets and it is made by man, it should considered shitty fiction. Hell the only people that believe in this shit are emo idiots that are trying to go against the social norm.

1. the Bible was written by man (as demonstrated in the large amount of incongruencies)

It was written by men and prophets, by god aswell.

2. the Satanic Bible technically has all the same prophets as Christianity.

? the satanic bible in every sense is a attack on Christianity, our prophets are your enemies

3. Can you back up any of your beliefs by content from the Satanic Bible?
Can you back up what you say about the bible without having to grab yours and read it?


death wrote:The church and the pope have said this before, God accepts people of different faiths as long as they are good at heart, the bible has said as well, mainly the new testament though.

you miss the point. Its an 'attack' on pagan religions in that it took aspects of the pre existing religions, copied a lot of content and demonized a lot of the other content.

Bull shit, anything that has came into the bible from pagans really has been pushed into it by the pagans so they can keep some of their religion, without the authority of the church I might add.

and, technically, until only a few years ago, the Vatican promoted the idea of Limbo, which essentially was the punishment place for the righteous non believers.

We are not always right, no one ever is.


But if you had spent a few moments in the Satanic Bible you'd realize it isn't trying to do any of the things that conventional theologies do. Its a book about Self actualization and empowerment.

In other words self actualization and empowerment are pretty much a disguise for hedonism, to do what one pleases to the extreme, to over indulge yourself with comforts, lust is more like it aswell.


I agree with you on the most part. But God had no part in the Bible. It was completely man written. And if you say I am wrong, please provide with the text "written" by God.

Yes, WRITTEN. Not INSPIRED or TOLD BY.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts: 763
Age: 21
Registration date: 2009-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Satanic Bible

Post by Zaki90 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:53 am

Gauz wrote:The bible was never written by god, it was written by the acounts of priests/bishops/popes and whomever else wrote it. Not god, not jesus.

Now, I find the Satanic bible to have a lot of pro messages. Now, the bible does not tell you to kill people for sacrafices to his dark lord, no, not even close.

And the Bible hardly preaches "love".

Isn't" love thy neighbor" one the most important parts of the religion.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts: 763
Age: 21
Registration date: 2009-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Satanic Bible

Post by Spekwyse on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:54 am

Gauz wrote:
And the Bible hardly preaches "love".
Jesus' Teachings do though.

_________________



.:Live Life, Love Life:.

Spekwyse
Crimson Chef

Male Number of posts: 1732
Age: 21
Location: Jersey
Registration date: 2008-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Satanic Bible

Post by Gauz on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:58 am

Exodus 31:15 wrote:
For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day must be put to DEATH.

Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts: 7682
Registration date: 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Satanic Bible

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:58 am

Gauz wrote:
Exodus 31:15 wrote:
For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day must be put to DEATH.
Yeah, isn't that kick ass?

_________________
I AM THE LAW

[00:17:22] @ KrAzY : new law.
[00:17:28] @ KrAzY : the law can now be a person.
[00:17:28] @ XNate02 : The Law, can only be The Law.
[00:17:32] @ Gauz : I'd kick everyone....
[00:17:37] @ KrAzY : and that person is seath
[00:17:39] @ kasrkin seath : YES
------------------------------------------
[02:22:43] @ KrAzY : the reason we all come to TCF is because Seath is too Lord Pheonix damn sexy to stop.

Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts: 3003
Location: Michigan
Registration date: 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Satanic Bible

Post by KristallNacht on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:59 am

Death no more wrote:
It was written by men and prophets, by god aswell.

lol are you seriously saying that god wrote the bible?

I'm pretty sure even teh devote christians here will say thats fucking retarded.



? the satanic bible in every sense is a attack on Christianity, our prophets are your enemies

proof? I read the entire thing. Never does it state that these 'prophets' are an enemy.


Can you back up what you say about the bible without having to grab yours and read it?

in terms of specific chapters and lines, no, of course not. but the big difference is I have actually RESEARCHED my position on the bible. You're merely judging without having experienced.


death wrote:
Bull shit, anything that has came into the bible from pagans really has been pushed into it by the pagans so they can keep some of their religion, without the authority of the church I might add.

You are aware that Christmas was placed on the day it is to replace the Pagan day of the sun? The water sprinkler thing priests use is based of the Phallus of pagan rituals?

the image of God himself is based entirely on the imagery associated with Zeus. Jesus has a lot of characteristics in common with Hercules.

Hell, the Christian version of the devil is based entirely on the Roman (greek?) Pan with some added demonization to paint the pagan beliefs in a strongly negative light.



We are not always right, no one ever is.

So you're admitting fallacy within the established church?

In other words self actualization and empowerment are pretty much a disguise for hedonism, to do what one pleases to the extreme, to over indulge yourself with comforts, lust is more like it aswell.


not necessarily over indulge, but yes.

is being happy evil?


Last edited by KristallNacht on Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total

KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts: 5076
Location: San Diego, California
Registration date: 2008-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Satanic Bible

Post by KristallNacht on Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:05 am

Zaki90 wrote:
That entire chapter shows that the the strong, who also are the victors are blessed. The weak are the cursed. So if you are strong, then you are to be praised. And if you are weak you will be "blotted out"

look around the world. are the meek the ones inheriting the earth?

The christian bible suggests this due to the fact it wants those below to remain below.

The satanic bible merely explains it as it is. The strong are the victors. thats basic self preservation and survival of the fittest.

I never says to act negatively towards those weaker than you.



and yeah, i assumed you were Christian as i had no recollection of anyone here being anything other than christian or atheist.


Zaki90 wrote:

Isn't" love thy neighbor" one the most important parts of the religion.

to a point, but its a kind of false love. If you look at the way that aspect of Christianity is proposed its actually quite far from love, in and of itself.

Satanism suggests you save your love for those that deserve it, and treat everyone nicely. But, if someone is to be destructive towards you, to man up and stop it, as opposed to the Holy Bible which suggests turning the other cheek, so as to leave yourself at their mercy.

KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts: 5076
Location: San Diego, California
Registration date: 2008-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Satanic Bible

Post by Zaki90 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:12 am

Baconsen wrote:
Gauz wrote:
And the Bible hardly preaches "love".
Jesus' Teachings do though.

Guess what is written in the Bible?

Jesus' Teachings!?!?!

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts: 763
Age: 21
Registration date: 2009-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum