Xbox Live or PSN?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by C-Slay on Tue May 11, 2010 2:04 pm

I know that each have their ups and downs. PSN=Free!, Xbox Live=$49.99 a year.. I prefer Live, but let's settle this once and for all!
avatar
C-Slay
Minion

Male Number of posts : 13
Age : 22
Location : Navarre, Ohio
Registration date : 2010-05-01

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1628013855

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by Death no More on Tue May 11, 2010 2:28 pm

C-Slay wrote:I know that each have their ups and downs. PSN=Free!, Xbox Live=$49.99 a year.. I prefer Live, but let's settle this once and for all!
You should make a poll dude Very Happy Xbl is my choice
avatar
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 22
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by Gauz on Tue May 11, 2010 2:30 pm

I haven't used PSN (Although I can if I wanted to right now) but Xbox Live is verrry easy to use. I suppose PSN may be the same way...

Xbox live has more people, but that doesn't really count cuz half of them are fucknuts.


So I really can't say.
avatar
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by Ruski on Tue May 11, 2010 2:49 pm

I like both. But PSN is free and I hate when all the Xbox fanboys go on about it being laggy as hell and all this other shit, when in reality, it's not.

PSN and PS3 exclusive games allow for more players in a sinlge game for the most part and have hardly any lag with this amount of people.

But at the end, I own XBL, and I only play PSN when my cousin is over.

I vote for both.
avatar
Ruski
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1217
Age : 22
Location : Canton, Ohio
Registration date : 2009-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by Indecisive One. on Tue May 11, 2010 4:16 pm

Man I hear great things about both. My step-bro tells me PSN is better but then my friends Justin and Joe tell me that PSN is for fags and that XBL is the better choice. I'll live up to my name and remain indecisive.
avatar
Indecisive One.
Minion

Male Number of posts : 349
Age : 22
Location : Canton Ohio
Registration date : 2010-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by Ruski on Tue May 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Indecisive One. wrote:Man I hear great things about both. My step-bro tells me PSN is better but then my friends Justin and Joe tell me that PSN is for fags and that XBL is the better choice. I'll live up to my name and remain indecisive.

Mainly in part to the fact that they can only afford an Xbox, and in such, must make fun of what they cannot afford and bring it down.
avatar
Ruski
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1217
Age : 22
Location : Canton, Ohio
Registration date : 2009-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by Indecisive One. on Tue May 11, 2010 4:26 pm

Ruski wrote:
Indecisive One. wrote:Man I hear great things about both. My step-bro tells me PSN is better but then my friends Justin and Joe tell me that PSN is for fags and that XBL is the better choice. I'll live up to my name and remain indecisive.

Mainly in part to the fact that they can only afford an Xbox, and in such, must make fun of what they cannot afford and bring it down.
Rolling Eyes They both had their own. And they hated it. Besides you don't know justin or joe. Don't talk about what you don't know chica.
avatar
Indecisive One.
Minion

Male Number of posts : 349
Age : 22
Location : Canton Ohio
Registration date : 2010-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by Ruski on Tue May 11, 2010 4:27 pm

Indecisive One. wrote:
Ruski wrote:
Indecisive One. wrote:Man I hear great things about both. My step-bro tells me PSN is better but then my friends Justin and Joe tell me that PSN is for fags and that XBL is the better choice. I'll live up to my name and remain indecisive.

Mainly in part to the fact that they can only afford an Xbox, and in such, must make fun of what they cannot afford and bring it down.
Rolling Eyes They both had their own. And they hated it. Besides you don't know justin or joe. Don't talk about what you don't know chica.
Don't try sound smart when you aren't.
avatar
Ruski
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1217
Age : 22
Location : Canton, Ohio
Registration date : 2009-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by Indecisive One. on Tue May 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Ruski wrote:
Indecisive One. wrote:
Ruski wrote:
Indecisive One. wrote:Man I hear great things about both. My step-bro tells me PSN is better but then my friends Justin and Joe tell me that PSN is for fags and that XBL is the better choice. I'll live up to my name and remain indecisive.

Mainly in part to the fact that they can only afford an Xbox, and in such, must make fun of what they cannot afford and bring it down.
Rolling Eyes They both had their own. And they hated it. Besides you don't know justin or joe. Don't talk about what you don't know chica.
Don't try sound smart when you aren't.
Kyle your saying that solely because you have no idea what to say.
avatar
Indecisive One.
Minion

Male Number of posts : 349
Age : 22
Location : Canton Ohio
Registration date : 2010-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by Vigil on Tue May 11, 2010 4:35 pm

I only have Live, so I'm biased.

_________________



A still more glorious dawn awaits.
Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
A morning filled with 400 billion suns
The rising of the milky way

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a Leopard
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard
avatar
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Age : 28
Location : Unknown.
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by Rotaretilbo on Tue May 11, 2010 4:36 pm

I would definitely have to vote for XBL simply because Sony exists to shit on its video game customers and I thusly cannot support anything it does regarding the video game industry.

_________________
avatar
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 27
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by Divine Virus on Tue May 11, 2010 4:37 pm

Vigil wrote:I only have Live, so I'm biased.
Same here. But that's not to say that Xbox Live doesn't got some shit that pisses me off. Cause it does.


Last edited by Divine Viяus on Tue May 11, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Male Number of posts : 3125
Age : 27
Location : Seattle, WA
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by Indecisive One. on Tue May 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Understandable.
avatar
Indecisive One.
Minion

Male Number of posts : 349
Age : 22
Location : Canton Ohio
Registration date : 2010-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by Vigil on Tue May 11, 2010 4:43 pm

Divine Viяus wrote:
Vigil wrote:I only have Live, so I'm biased.
Same here. But that's not to say that Xbox Live doesn't got some shit that pisses me off. Cause it does.

Same, but I tolerate it because of the better parts of it.

I tend not to even talk to people online other than my friends list. It's much less frustrating that way.

_________________



A still more glorious dawn awaits.
Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
A morning filled with 400 billion suns
The rising of the milky way

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a Leopard
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard
avatar
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Age : 28
Location : Unknown.
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by laxspartan007 on Tue May 11, 2010 5:12 pm

on Xbox more people have Mics...
avatar
laxspartan007
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1272
Age : 22
Location : Embry Riddle Aeronutical University
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by Ukurse on Thu May 13, 2010 12:27 am

laxspartan007 wrote:on Xbox more people have Mics...
And that is a good thing?

Just means more spamming 7 year olds.
Complaining about lag, when they have green connection, and I have red, and still do better than them every fucking game. And other people playing some rap music, or Lady Gaga shit.

But still I go with XBL, even though it is fucking retarded.
avatar
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Age : 23
Location : Auckland, New Zealand
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by Indecisive One. on Thu May 13, 2010 5:38 am

My friend Cody knows this one kid on XBL and he'll send invite after invite. It got so bad he had to block all communications.
avatar
Indecisive One.
Minion

Male Number of posts : 349
Age : 22
Location : Canton Ohio
Registration date : 2010-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by KristallNacht on Thu May 13, 2010 10:25 am

XBL is a payed service because they put a lot of that money into developing it.

XBL is also far more directly integrated into the xbox than PSN is.

PSN is just like a web browser (but for gaming) while XBL is more like a netbook.

Try using a 360 without XBL hooked up, something is obviously missing, but it still has all the same features the ps3 has without internet. Turn internet on, and the Xbox evolves, the ps3 just gets a connection.


I have a PSN account, but only a 360 currently. Buying a PS3 when I get to my duty station, specifically for infamous, MGS4, FFXIIIVS and Heavy Rain.
avatar
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by R!zZle BiZzl£ on Sat May 15, 2010 11:14 am

psn is not shit as quite a lot of 360 users say, its actually really good and its free.

XBL on the other hand is better, but to be honest that should be a given considering your paying about £30 a year.
avatar
R!zZle BiZzl£
Minion

Male Number of posts : 354
Age : 23
Location : England, manchester.
Registration date : 2009-03-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by Nocbl2 on Sat May 15, 2010 11:24 am

I have only one MP game for PS3, so XBL it is Razz. If only we made a console that combined the games of Xbox and the reliability and graphics of PS3..
avatar
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4811
Age : 18
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by KristallNacht on Sat May 15, 2010 11:58 am

the graphics really aren't much better on the ps3, and ps3s aren't any more reliable than xypher 360s
avatar
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by RX on Sat May 15, 2010 12:00 pm

KristallNacht wrote:the graphics really aren't much better on the ps3, and ps3s aren't any more reliable than xypher 360s
Play Uncharted 2 on a 50" HD LED TV.
It's the best garphics I've ever seen
avatar
RX
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1957
Age : 23
Location : Ancient Kingdom of Norwegia
Registration date : 2008-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by KristallNacht on Sat May 15, 2010 12:29 pm

and that means the ps3 has far better graphics?

lol

just because one game is pretty good, doesn't mean the platform its on is far better.
avatar
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by R!zZle BiZzl£ on Sat May 15, 2010 1:04 pm

well the ps3 has more power, so that can enable it too have better graphics than the xbox 360.
avatar
R!zZle BiZzl£
Minion

Male Number of posts : 354
Age : 23
Location : England, manchester.
Registration date : 2009-03-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by Dud Doodoo on Sat May 15, 2010 1:11 pm

RX wrote:
KristallNacht wrote:the graphics really aren't much better on the ps3, and ps3s aren't any more reliable than xypher 360s
Play Uncharted 2 on a 50" HD LED TV.
It's the best garphics I've ever seen
Then clearly you haven't seen Crysis.

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1527
Age : 23
Location : Okinawa, Japan
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox Live or PSN?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum