Halo: Reach

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:53 pm

Ringleader wrote:The Sabre IS a big deal however, because it leaves such a huge gap in the continuity and logic the developers have been building for the last 10 years, because it takes all the realistic, bulky, utilitarian design concepts, and takes a big dump on them, and because it generally leaves a very sour taste in your mouth after watching it barrel roll and shoot THE BIG FOUR missles, and the SHIELD POWER UP GENERATOR UNITS.
Ringleader.
Halo Space Combat is already wanky because Space Fighters (!) are involved. At least this isn't NEARLY as bad as single-seater Space Kawasakis.

Ringleader wrote:Let me explain, I would much rather fly around in a Longsword with really big ass, heavy duty guns. I would, because it would be cooler to expereince the game from a vulnerable position, flying around in an all powerful, highly maneuverable and generally superior space vehicle doesn't exactly lend credence to the whole 'making the best of what you got-back against the wall-outmanned-outgunned-doomed' state that made being the last hope for humanity, such a glorious title.
Yeah.
Don't know where you've been for the past ten years. You've been an all-powerful, highly maneuverable and generally superior fighter since game one. Don't even BOTHER arguing that point.

With the shields, well, we've known that the UNSC had shield technology towards the end of the war. Oni Bubble Shields? MJOLNIR? And maybe... those booster rockets are to get the ship into orbit faster than anything else? I mean, we all know that Reach's defenses were absolutely, 100% finished. /sarcasm.

Ringleader wrote:
XNate02 wrote:
Ringleader wrote:
Divine Virus wrote:
Ringleader wrote:The space jets sort of ruin it for me.
I'm not even going to try to understand that.
Let me explain,

This is where you lost me.

This is where you lost me,
Ringleader... You have really gone beyond hyperbole here, you know?

Hey, Rot! Get in here, I want to debate someone intelligent and feel like I'm defending myself, not a bunch of sideliners!
avatar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 27
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by Vigil on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:56 pm

At least has some valid arguments and aren't whining about a fucking fighter.

_________________



A still more glorious dawn awaits.
Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
A morning filled with 400 billion suns
The rising of the milky way

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a Leopard
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard
avatar
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Age : 28
Location : Unknown.
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by Ukurse on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:35 pm

Ringleader wrote:Plus, you said this previously:
Agreed.
Gameplay is a lot more important than silly Canon.

I would much prefer to pay full retail price for a game with great gameplay, then a Game with a great storyline.
Yea, but there is a line.
I don't want to buy a halo game so I can play in a spaceship.
Sure, there have been banshee missions before. But space ships take gay to a whole new level.
avatar
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Age : 23
Location : Auckland, New Zealand
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by CivBase on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:43 am

When you think about it, the first Arbiter mission in Halo 2 had several flying sequences that were technically space battles. They're both Zero-G flying missions. I don't see how this is so much more different.

_________________
avatar
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by Gauz on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:53 am

Hmmm... it would appear i've stumbled into the wrong section. Video Games? No... it can't be, all I see is debate, 70 friggin pages of it. Razz







Yes I realize I contributed, that matters how?
avatar
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by BBJynne on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:23 am

CivBase wrote:When you think about it, the first Arbiter mission in Halo 2 had several flying sequences that were technically space battles. They're both Zero-G flying missions. I don't see how this is so much more different.
I always kinda thought that apart from its music, that section was fairly tedious.

If I was doing a play-through I usually just flew straight to the end (unless I wanted a fuel rod gun)

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by CivBase on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:55 pm

Dis g4me isnt 1337 wit0ut teh fl00dz!!1!

_________________
avatar
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by TNine on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:37 pm

The only thing i'm worried about is that Sabres seemed to be coming out of the Frigate. As Rasq said, we've been a super-powered soldier on the field but we are the only one. The last hope for humanity, the final warrior. If Noble Team in their two Sabres but are the only two defending a much-needed Super-MAC, then the game will retain the Halo feel. If there are a bunch of other Sabres, then it will feel like an even fight. Which Halo should never have.
avatar
TNine
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1200
Age : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:17 pm

TNine wrote:The only thing i'm worried about is that Sabres seemed to be coming out of the Frigate. As Rasq said, we've been a super-powered soldier on the field but we are the only one. The last hope for humanity, the final warrior. If Noble Team in their two Sabres but are the only two defending a much-needed Super-MAC, then the game will retain the Halo feel. If there are a bunch of other Sabres, then it will feel like an even fight. Which Halo should never have.
Screw that, I'm all for more Sabers. The whole "Last Hope of Humanity" is getting REALLY FRICKIN' OLD, and it makes no sense to be the only Sabers there.

It's possible to be outgunned without being the only guy on the battlefield.
avatar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 27
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by Ringleader on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:57 pm

But, it's sort of a debate at this point, to which you had (intentionally or otherwise) entered yourself into by first voicing a conflicting opinion. As far as this little discussion goes, by bieng a part of it, aren't your opinions subject to your opponents rebuttals? Oh, no, wait, your better then everyone else, how silly of me to have forgotten that fact, I mean, if you really didn't want a reaction, you probably would not have said this in the first place:
Just simply Stating an opinion is not trying to be a part of a debate. I merly posted my opinion and nothing else. While it may be conflicting to your's, I never challanged yours nor stated that it was wrong. Me saying it's amazing is me and only me saying that I really enjoy the show. It's not saying it's fact, it's not saying it's law and it's not saying "come and prove me wrong cause your all wrong and im not". Which you seem to think it does. Please don't.

So, an unintentional self admission into the debate then?

...and you said my point was irrelevant, so, I mean, I guess I loosely interpreted that as a challenge? knowing it wasn't really a serious point you were trying to raise. I thought what you had originally responded with detracted from my point unnecessarily, and did not address the completely relevant discussion at hand.

You were not the target of my original Sabre argument (Ukurse was), by partaking in what would eventually completely change the topic, you had challenged my argument by deflating/diffusing it, and holding it in less-then-serious-light.

An aggressive stance from my point of view, when I spend the time to make these images and construct all deez arguments.




Also Try not to put words in my mouth. I never said I was better then anyone. Cause I'm not. How you manage you turn my stating of "it's amazing" into that is beyond me. Don't be one of those guys Ring who over exaggerate what I actually said into something that is irrelevent and not what I said at all.

Apologies, I never intended for my colorful usage of the English language to be interpreted so rigidly (nor did I think you would actually believe that my statement was a literal one) , consider my statement a rhetorical device crafted to further my point through exaggeration. (if it wasn't that obvious in the first place)

The bottom line is, you seemed surprised or offended when I defended my stance, like you weren't expecting me to? That's what happens in an exchange of opinions, opinions are exchanged, and I guess when someone is not expectant of a counter response, it seems self righteous too me.





Ringleader wrote:Oh, and take notice how the picture and preceding conversation were originally intended to cultivate a meaningful discussion regarding the practicality and role of the Sabre, also take notice how that seemingly meaningful discussion was immediately shot down, and regarded as fruitless nitpicking (by you, nonetheless), I guess resorting to pointless argument over cartoons is almost like a reflex for some of you characters.
Well, using your logic here Ring. How can you not expect a responce about the cartoons when you post a "conflicting opinion" about the toons? It doesn't matter what the media, even something we all hate like say, Twilight. Someone out there likes it and will probably debate you till the end even it you only say, "meh, I don't think Twilight is very good."

My bad, I was under the impression that at least 97% of people above the age of 13 agreed that the new Cartoon Network lineup sucked big gonchoes. I construct my similes under a common consensus principle in which people that don't necessarily agree on the comparative used can still gather my meaning through common sense.

Example:

RL-Wow, that dude is as bad as Hitler!

NeoNazi-I disagree, but I know what you mean, because heck, most people don't like Hitler at all!




Uhmmm, I didn't anticipate anyone actually responding to that picture the way they did, but, I mean, it's pretty obvious that I didn't throw that pic out there to start a debate about cartoons, but apparently that's what you got out of it judging by your completely, 100%, NON-SPAM post:
See above responce. And there you go again with the over exaggerating responce. Please don't do that. It doesn't work.
No I didn't over exaggerate, do you not consider this a constructive statement?
That picture is completely invalid too, because Adventure Time is fucking amazing!
Where the hell could this whole discussion go from this stepping stone!?

Oh, but no, you speak as though your on your high horse, fending off against hordes of spam posts, at least you make it seem this way when you say things like this:
Also, I think it's wise to drop the whole Cartoon debate becuase this is indeed a Halo Reach thread no? You guys don't like spaming threads right?




I mean, I made that pic to emphasize the importance of story, logic and canon in a convincing, video game universe, in case you didn't gather that (apparently not, because your first, non-spam response to the picture had nothing to do with story, logic or canon).
It's as simple as this Ring. With the subjects that you find wrong in the Halo Reach story. You see a moutain, I see a mole-hole.
Yeah, I guess so, as Gauz accurately pointed out:
I'd just like it to make sense. That's me personally though, i'm sure your standards are lower.
Appartly everything has to be to the fucking teet.
Uhmmmm, Yes? Bungie is a professional company currently working on the finale of their most successful franchise, indeed one of the most successful franchises of all time, it's kind of late in the game for them to be throwing monkey wrenches into their formula one racecar.




This is why I (I can only speack for myself) responded in such a way that would seem un-professional. 1. Because I'm no debater and I choose not to. 2. I foresaw that a debate about such things was going to go nowhere. But mostly number 1. So why am I doing it now? Because your posts are directed at me personaly and I have to deffend myself from allegations against me that simply are not true.
So, you first created a response that stood a high chance of spawning an off topic debate because, your NOT a debater?

Oh these allegations are not true? Oh, OK, thats good enough for me I guess...

Wait, what allegations!?




I simply do not wish to get to get so violent with the Halo reach subject matter. If you disagree with it so much then fine, that's your opinion. My opinion is the opposite. But like I said early, just because I say that, doesn't mean I want to debate it with you. No, that's opinions Ring. You can't debate those no matter how you wanna try.
Poor Gandhi.

Oh wait, you chose to partake in the debate by continually responding. You can simply choose to not argue at all, but not me, I F****** HATE Cartoon Network, and I will firmly grasp that position until I die, I DIE!!!

So you can stop responding if you want, but I sure as Hell won't.




I guess, I will try next time to be more "serious" with my post on such "important and serious" matters such as this. Because I cause you can't joke around with these kind of things.
The fact that I made a picture to support my point should say something of how passionate I am of the subject matter. Not really a question of severity, more so one of willingness to partake in a movement to shift the focus of the thread after I spend the time to make the picture, and construct my argument against the Sabre. You see, not ONCE had the image responses actually pertained to the subject matter until Ukurse himself responded, so, why you harshin' on me that I ain't on topic? THE PICTURE WAS STRAIGHTFORWARD IN MEANING!!!
avatar
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by Ringleader on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Ringleader.
Halo Space Combat is already wanky because Space Fighters (!) are involved. At least this isn't NEARLY as bad as single-seater Space Kawasakis.
It doesn't have to be, the ISS doesn't have turbo cannons and just because it's in space. The whole sci-fi aura surrounding space ships doesn't really apply to the UNSC, because their ships are basically aircraft carriers and jet fighters in space, not really shielded, highly maneuverable UFO ships that can insta-kill everything.

If they used those space Kawasaki, I would have to give Halo an abortion, PERMANENTLY...



Ringleader wrote:Let me explain, I would much rather fly around in a Longsword with really big ass, heavy duty guns. I would, because it would be cooler to expereince the game from a vulnerable position, flying around in an all powerful, highly maneuverable and generally superior space vehicle doesn't exactly lend credence to the whole 'making the best of what you got-back against the wall-outmanned-outgunned-doomed' state that made being the last hope for humanity, such a glorious title.
Yeah.
Don't know where you've been for the past ten years. You've been an all-powerful, highly maneuverable and generally superior fighter since game one. Don't even BOTHER arguing that point.
Just out of curiosity, what point do you think I was trying to make here?



With the shields, well, we've known that the UNSC had shield technology towards the end of the war. Oni Bubble Shields? MJOLNIR? And maybe... those booster rockets are to get the ship into orbit faster than anything else? I mean, we all know that Reach's defenses were absolutely, 100% finished. /sarcasm.
With a vehicle thats sole functionality is limited to space, there is no reason AT ALL for it to be on the ground, except because the game needed it to be on the ground. You know what would get the Sabre in space faster? Being built or at least prefabricated in space! In one of the many space stations orbiting where you ultimately fly up to for some reason, maybe the UNSC could build things more effectively in space? Like micro-engineering?


Ringleader... You have really gone beyond hyperbole here, you know?
I know, it's just so frustrating when you try to cultivate a reasonable discussion, and then the only reaction you get is, DIS IS WHERE YOU LOS ME< DIS IS WHERE YOU LOS ME

Hey, Rot! Get in here, I want to debate someone intelligent and feel like I'm defending myself, not a bunch of sideliners!
What if Rot doesn't agree with the Sabre? What then!?

Ring according to your standards almost every game is going to break cannon, in some small minuscule way whether it be a perfectly good vehicle, or a scratched visor.
Wat?

Whether or not it breaks canon isn't really a conjectural point, it's the degree to which it affects the playability of the game through altering the story and logic, but when people pretend its no issue at all, or that it doesn't exist? First it irks me, then it becomes a debate. As I have previously stated, the breaks in canon aren't really that important, it's just when everyone decides to overlook them completely.

The permissibility of the player allows the developers to ask themselves the question: "How far can we change things before we stop gaining money, and start loosing it?." judging by the what I have seen here, I'm guessing we will see space Kawasakis by Q2 of next year.

Because Space Kawasakis are Uber teh Win!
avatar
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by Angatar on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Ringleader, drop it. If you're going to debate about Cartoon Network, make a thread in the debate section. That's what it's for.

Or Rock, you can just not respond and put an end to this.

_________________
avatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 22
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by Nocbl2 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:40 pm

Angatar wrote:Ringleader, drop it. If you're going to debate about Cartoon Network, make a thread in the debate section. That's what it's for.

Or Rock, you can just not respond and put an end to this.
Agreed. Oh, and they have ambient life this time! But they got rid of a squirrel and a porcupine because they couldn't finish animations for them in time for other major game features.
avatar
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4811
Age : 18
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by JB on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:48 pm

HEY I HAVE AN IDEA! LET'S TAEK A GAEM 100% LITTERALLY IN ALL PROSPECTS OF REALITY BECAUSE ANY OTHER WAY WOULD BE FUCKING RETARDED! WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!11!!1! <---(what all this arguing has become)

Serious-fucken-ly guys c'mon, this is a "GAME THREAD" not a "Bitch about how I don't like the game and the little tiny quarks that in reality wouldn't really work, but it's a videogame and that's how most video games are... thread". If you wanna sit there and argue about space ships and launchers and scratched face masks do it in either A). The debate thread (I mean that's what it's there for) or B). Use the PM system because I am and I'm sure other's agree 1 billion fucking percent tired of hearing people bitch about it.

I COULD GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT SUPER BOOSTERS, and yes I suppose that makes me "a gamer who will buy any piss poor shit they throw at us" by someone's standards, but you know what? I couldn't care about your fucking oppinion anyways! I don't and probably never even will know you! WHAT A CONCEPT! So in other words with all due God-forsaken-stick-up-your-ass-self concieted respect of yourself... Shut the fuck up about it or get the fuck out. Now I know you understand me there.
avatar
JB
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1183
Age : 24
Location : Believe me... You do not want to know O_o
Registration date : 2008-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by Ringleader on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:09 am

JB wrote:HEY I HAVE AN IDEA! LET'S TAEK A GAEM 100% LITTERALLY IN ALL PROSPECTS OF REALITY BECAUSE ANY OTHER WAY WOULD BE FUCKING RETARDED! WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!11!!1! <---(what all this arguing has become)

Serious-fucken-ly guys c'mon, this is a "GAME THREAD" not a "Bitch about how I don't like the game and the little tiny quarks that in reality wouldn't really work, but it's a videogame and that's how most video games are... thread". If you wanna sit there and argue about space ships and launchers and scratched face masks do it in either A). The debate thread (I mean that's what it's there for) or B). Use the PM system because I am and I'm sure other's agree 1 billion fucking percent tired of hearing people bitch about it.

I COULD GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT SUPER BOOSTERS, and yes I suppose that makes me "a gamer who will buy any piss poor shit they throw at us" by someone's standards, but you know what? I couldn't care about your fucking oppinion anyways! I don't and probably never even will know you! WHAT A CONCEPT! So in other words with all due God-forsaken-stick-up-your-ass-self concieted respect of yourself... Shut the fuck up about it or get the fuck out. Now I know you understand me there.
I hope you realize at this point, the previous discussion had pretty much been resolved, what exactly did you hope to add with your edifying commentary?




http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=44999705&postRepeater1-p=1#45000042

Apparently there going to add the thorn beast in, as well some blind armless raptor creature that you can ride? Possibly some of the aliens seen in the Halo Wars concept art.

Not sure how the blind raptor will work out, considering it can't see anything, also your pretty heavy to be riding on the back of a dinosaur thing, which BRINGS ME TO MY NEXT POINT...

On a positive note, the blind raptors make the same noise as the butt mouth alien in the Mos Eisley cantina.
avatar
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by Divine Virus on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:31 am

Ringleader:

To prevent from contining you know what in this thread. I have copy'd what I just wrote as responces and am going to send them to you via PM. I do not want to debate this with you. I'm not debating this with you. As you'll see in the PM. I just try to explain myself and my posts. Not debate them agianst you.

WARNING: some points/posts in these responces can be taken a as a hostile jab at the recever. please note that when this was typed, the typer had a bit of anger and was very annoyed. Please do not take the ones that you consider a hostile jab serious or personal. The typer, has calmed down and now has chosen to agree to disagree on both the subject of Reach and the...what ever happened here. The typer hopes that you feel the same and choose to not respond to the pm. But, if you must, then please know that the typer of the pm has already chosen to agree to disagree. So it would pretty much be a waste of your time. Thank you.

Ok I'm done...(boy wasn't that^ silly huh? Razz)

So guys! This game called Halo Reach? Heard of it? I think it's gonna be pretty kool. Smile
avatar
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Male Number of posts : 3125
Age : 27
Location : Seattle, WA
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:51 pm

Ignoring JB...
Ringleader wrote:

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=44999705&postRepeater1-p=1#45000042

Apparently there going to add the thorn beast in, as well some blind armless raptor creature that you can ride? Possibly some of the aliens seen in the Halo Wars concept art.
They aren't going to be in Reach. Those were just cut from the previous games.
avatar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 27
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by Divine Virus on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:21 am

avatar
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Male Number of posts : 3125
Age : 27
Location : Seattle, WA
Registration date : 2008-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by JB on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:53 am

yes cause I was trying to ag people on *sarcasm* that was completely the point I was making >.>
avatar
JB
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1183
Age : 24
Location : Believe me... You do not want to know O_o
Registration date : 2008-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by CivBase on Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:47 am

You know what's worse than debates in the general discussion forum? Debates about having debates in the general discussion forum. It's off topic and doesn't stop the debating.

Soooooo.... shuddup and get back to fighting over spaceships.

_________________
avatar
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by JB on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:39 pm

^^ what I was going for.
avatar
JB
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1183
Age : 24
Location : Believe me... You do not want to know O_o
Registration date : 2008-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by Vigil on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:11 am



BLOOD GULTCH IS BACK.

_________________



A still more glorious dawn awaits.
Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
A morning filled with 400 billion suns
The rising of the milky way

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a Leopard
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard
avatar
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Age : 28
Location : Unknown.
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by Ruski on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:42 am

OH MY FUCKING GOD IS THAT AWESOME!
avatar
Ruski
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1217
Age : 22
Location : Canton, Ohio
Registration date : 2009-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by XNate02 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:15 am

Two thumbs up!
avatar
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2345
Registration date : 2008-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by Dud Doodoo on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:40 am

BIG MAP IS FUCKING BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG!

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1527
Age : 23
Location : Okinawa, Japan
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum