That number next to my age has changed again.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: That number next to my age has changed again.

Post by Cheese on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Unless they wanted people to say: 'Oh you and your tomfoolery.'

Then BAM!!

Axe to the face.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 27
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That number next to my age has changed again.

Post by Avenged on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Except this is the Internet so I highly doubt that.

Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Age : 23
Registration date : 2009-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That number next to my age has changed again.

Post by Rotaretilbo on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:55 pm

And tell me, Avenged. Would anyone take claims such as aspiration to serial killerdom over the Internet seriously? You certainly aren't. The very best these sorts of posts could do would be provide circumstantial evidence that I might have been involved, should one or more of you suddenly go missing. So I don't see how being frank about my aspirations has any correlation to whether or not I'm being educated.

_________________
avatar
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 27
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: That number next to my age has changed again.

Post by A_Bearded_Swede on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:56 pm

Cheese wrote:Unless they wanted people to say: 'Oh you and your tomfoolery.'

Then BAM!!

Axe to the face.
=P Cheese, you should be a comedian. ^.^

My plan is to...

Be an electrical engineer!

Then get a job in defense and make monies!

Then get a dog, a wife, a house with a big yard, 3 kids all in that order.

=D

_________________



.:Live Life, Love Life:.
avatar
A_Bearded_Swede
Crimson Chef

Male Number of posts : 1743
Age : 24
Location : Jersey
Registration date : 2008-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That number next to my age has changed again.

Post by Avenged on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:08 pm

Rot the problem is that no serial killer would put that much thought into a post on the Internet

Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Age : 23
Registration date : 2009-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That number next to my age has changed again.

Post by A_Bearded_Swede on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:23 pm

Avenged wrote:Rot the problem is that no serial killer would put that much thought into a post on the Internet
You act as if you talk to serial killers on a regular basis.

_________________



.:Live Life, Love Life:.
avatar
A_Bearded_Swede
Crimson Chef

Male Number of posts : 1743
Age : 24
Location : Jersey
Registration date : 2008-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That number next to my age has changed again.

Post by Avenged on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:04 pm

Well it's a long story but kind of

Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Age : 23
Registration date : 2009-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That number next to my age has changed again.

Post by Rotaretilbo on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:58 pm

Avenged wrote:Rot the problem is that no serial killer would put that much thought into a post on the Internet

This is what we like to call a sweeping generalization. It is the sort of statement you cannot make unless you know the psychological state of being of every serial killer in existence.

Furthermore, it is circular reasoning. You said I could not be a serial killer. I asked why. You said because I could not be a serial killer. Rather, explain why a serial killer wouldn't put thought into a post on the Internet.

_________________
avatar
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 27
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: That number next to my age has changed again.

Post by Nocbl2 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Rotaretilbo wrote:
Avenged wrote:Rot the problem is that no serial killer would put that much thought into a post on the Internet

This is what we like to call a sweeping generalization. It is the sort of statement you cannot make unless you know the psychological state of being of every serial killer in existence.

Furthermore, it is circular reasoning. You said I could not be a serial killer. I asked why. You said because I could not be a serial killer. Rather, explain why a serial killer wouldn't put thought into a post on the Internet.
Owned, bitch.
avatar
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4811
Age : 18
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That number next to my age has changed again.

Post by Avenged on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:21 pm

Well allow me to explain then the reason why you couldn't possibly be a serial killer is that serial killers blend in and are the people you never expect but you are so creepy that everyone would assume you are a serial killer and would never get away with anything............then again the Internet never lies

Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Age : 23
Registration date : 2009-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That number next to my age has changed again.

Post by BBJynne on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:22 pm

Avenged wrote: the Internet never lies

what

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That number next to my age has changed again.

Post by Avenged on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:26 pm

I read it on wikipedia

Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Age : 23
Registration date : 2009-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That number next to my age has changed again.

Post by Rotaretilbo on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:44 pm

Avenged wrote:Well allow me to explain then the reason why you couldn't possibly be a serial killer is that serial killers blend in and are the people you never expect but you are so creepy that everyone would assume you are a serial killer and would never get away with anything............then again the Internet never lies

That's not entirely true. Popular media has simply trained you to believe that.

_________________
avatar
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 27
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: That number next to my age has changed again.

Post by Avenged on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:51 pm

No I read it on the Internet and as we know it does not lie. Fact.

Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Age : 23
Registration date : 2009-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That number next to my age has changed again.

Post by TNine on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:58 pm

I can't believe we are having this conversation xp
avatar
TNine
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1200
Age : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That number next to my age has changed again.

Post by Avenged on Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:30 pm

I can't believe Rot is defending his stance on being a serial killer

Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Age : 23
Registration date : 2009-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That number next to my age has changed again.

Post by Angatar on Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Avenged wrote:I can't believe Rot is defending his stance on being a serial killer
Then you've never seen a post by Rot.

Ever.

_________________
avatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 22
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That number next to my age has changed again.

Post by Rotaretilbo on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:38 am

I've changed my directive. I was going to locate Civ so that I could laugh at Maeve, but I think I'll find Avenged instead.

_________________
avatar
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 27
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: That number next to my age has changed again.

Post by RX on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:52 am

Rotaretilbo wrote:I've changed my directive. I was going to locate Civ so that I could laugh at Maeve, but I think I'll find Avenged instead.
When you locate him, please tell me his whereabouts.

avatar
RX
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1957
Age : 23
Location : Ancient Kingdom of Norwegia
Registration date : 2008-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That number next to my age has changed again.

Post by PiEdude on Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:16 am

Avenged wrote:I can't believe Rot is defending his stance on being a serial killer

I can't believe it's not butter!

avatar
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4571
Age : 24
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That number next to my age has changed again.

Post by Avenged on Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:07 am

It's funny you say that rot because that leads me to believe that you are a.....................................travel agent

Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Age : 23
Registration date : 2009-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That number next to my age has changed again.

Post by Kislany on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:30 am

happy late birthday
avatar
Kislany
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 355
Age : 27
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-04-16

View user profile http://My Email    Kittensclaws7@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: That number next to my age has changed again.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum