Court hears 'Thank God for Dead Soldiers' case

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Court hears 'Thank God for Dead Soldiers' case

Post by Toaster on Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:11 pm

Rotaretilbo wrote:We should wait for a family member of a WBC member to die, and then protest the funeral with signs citing various Bible verses that contradict the fuck out of their shit. Genesis 18:25-26 comes to mind.

Oh man, we really should.
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Registration date : 2008-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Offensive Bias on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:20 pm

Death no More wrote:
Offensive Bias wrote:Glad we banned them from the UK Smile You should all move here, where they can't hurt you.
Since when did they harass people in the UK? Anyways this is more of harassment then protest, anyone thinking otherwise clearly doesn't understand what they are doing at these funerals.

They were planning to fly over here and do a protest. But we banned them before they could do it.
Offensive Bias
Minion

Male Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2009-11-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vtrooper on Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Offensive Bias wrote:
Death no More wrote:
Offensive Bias wrote:Glad we banned them from the UK Smile You should all move here, where they can't hurt you.
Since when did they harass people in the UK? Anyways this is more of harassment then protest, anyone thinking otherwise clearly doesn't understand what they are doing at these funerals.

They were planning to fly over here and do a protest. But we banned them before they could do it.

Parlement system ftw?

but believe me OB, i have thought of moving to the UK, problem is i would have to see if it resembles US laws
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Male Number of posts : 2885
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxknight on Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Vtrooper wrote:
Offensive Bias wrote:
Death no More wrote:

Parlement system ftw?

but believe me OB, i have thought of moving to the UK, problem is i would have to see if it resembles US laws
it does our constition resembles the english bill of rights or at the least takes some things from it
Onyxknight
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1833
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vtrooper on Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:41 pm

Onyxknight wrote:
Vtrooper wrote:
Offensive Bias wrote:
Death no More wrote:

Parlement system ftw?

it does our constition resembles the english bill of rights or at the least takes some things from it

i thought ours was mostly taken from John Locke?
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Male Number of posts : 2885
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:59 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
CivBase wrote:Seriously? There are people SIDING with this church?
Yeah, because they're bringing up a valid point about the First Amendment.
I understand, but it's not their freedom of speech that's in question. The poor father's freedoms are just as important as the Westborrow church's freedoms. YOUR OWN FREEDOMS CANNOT TAKE AWAY SOMEONE ELSE'S. You do NOT have the freedom to walk down the sidewalk with a boom box blasting out profanities. You are NOT allowed to bring a megaphone to he president's inauguration and shout "f*** America" over and over. You CANNOT spray paint street signs. And it's NOT okay to go to a funeral and protest - insisting that the person deserved to die because gay marriage is legal in some parts of the US.

Even if we did loose a tiny fraction of our freedom of speech as a result, think of how many freedoms we saved by keeping future crazies from exploiting this loophole.

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:42 am

Death no More wrote:

Our version of Jerry Springer Vs Westboro.

Both come across as complete twats.

A still more glorious dawn awaits.
Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
A morning filled with 400 billion suns
The rising of the milky way

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a Leopard
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile