Halo CE Remake coming this November

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Halo CE Remake coming this November

Post by KristallNacht on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:44 pm

i wouldn't mind hijacking in Halo: CE, except the banshees early on in AotCR
avatar
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo CE Remake coming this November

Post by Ringleader on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:49 pm

You can grab one on that rock bridge, if your fast enough.

And you don't even have to do some cartoon karate boarding maneuver either on the alien space craft, you just have to run right up to it and hop in.
avatar
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo CE Remake coming this November

Post by KristallNacht on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:20 pm

...yeah, im aware...


what are you even talking about?
avatar
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo CE Remake coming this November

Post by BBJynne on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:20 am

getting banshees in Halo:CE's campaign

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo CE Remake coming this November

Post by Ringleader on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:52 am

Heh, what she said.
avatar
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo CE Remake coming this November

Post by KristallNacht on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:04 pm

I'm talking about hijacking.....not flying banshees.....


although maybe pull a halo 2 and not put hijacking banshees in at all, since almost everywhere there are banshees that attack you, hijacking it would break the game.
avatar
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo CE Remake coming this November

Post by Ringleader on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:45 pm

And you don't even have to do some cartoon karate boarding maneuver either on the alien space craft, you just have to run right up to it and hop in.
This doesn't refer to boarding banshees?
avatar
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo CE Remake coming this November

Post by KristallNacht on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:23 am

well idk why you talk about the banshees you already can fly...that seems entirely unnecessary
avatar
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo CE Remake coming this November

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:26 am

Ringleader wrote:Explain to me how to think objectively then? Using evidence, supporting your points, researching and making diagrams apparently isn't objective, and neither is this statement because I used sarcasm, something Vigil does not know the likes of, which is also sarcasm.
Yes, essentially.
Let's look at your last diagram. You had maybe one single valid point, if that. The rest was built upon ridicule, hyperbole, purposeful misunderstanding (Teletroopers walk hundreds of miles on foot).
What about the Revenant? You just drew arrows and ridiculed the design with "Ugly-looking plasma sprite" and "Spirit engine? WTF?"
That's not providing valid points, that's trolling. You can say "I don't like the way it looks", but not liking the way it looks does not mean it's not a decent Halo vehicle.

Ringleader wrote:You know, I'm just a little tired, that's all.
That's generally when you stop replying for the day.

Ringleader wrote:Are you sure that isn't you saying one thing and then...saying another?

I'm not the one that started calling people a big meanie here, remember that.
No. You're the one who started out by making it clear that you thought anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot. And I've got the transcripts to back it up, Ringleader.

Ringleader wrote:I'm still waiting on that list of the top 10 most exemplifying instances that support your claim of me be more interested insulting people I barely know then proving a point in something I strongly believe in.

Seriously, point out one case in which I personally attacked rasq, and not his points. Go ahead and try. Oh wait, you can't really find any instances.

I have a feeling I will be waiting indefinitely.
"Rasq thinks Reach makes sense, believe it or not."
E.G. "Rasq so stupid, he doesn't realize that Reach was a steaming cow turd!"

Ringleader wrote:I'm not riding on the high horse. I've already kind of acknowledged that I argue strongly. So yeah, your the bad guy, from a hypocrisy standpoint,
You really want to see what the penultimate example of self-centered hypocrisy is? Do you?
I've got the transcript.

Ringleader wrote:Define flip out, is this flipping out?:

"DUURRRRRRR CHANGE IS BAD LOLZ, I CAN NEVER ACCEPT ANYTHING TO CHANGE FROM THE STATUS QUO BECAUSE UPDATING THINGS TO IMPROVE ON THE PAST IS TERRRIBLE!"

Is this^ flipping out? When did I do this?
You want example quote from the teleporter argument, or shall I bring in the Cryptum transcript?

Ringleader wrote:
It's going beyond expressing your opinion and has become damn near trolling and hatred for hatred's sake.
Are you sure I just don't strongly disagree with the idea of a Halo remake?

You still really haven't pointed out the instances in which I've personally attacked people here, shall I wait for you to substantiate your claims with evidence?
There's strongly disagreeing with something, and then kvetching for the sake of kvetching.
You dismissed Dragoon as a little kid who was playing a game way over his head, when you were probably the same age when you got into Halo. That's delving into fanboy territory, Ringleader. Come back!

Ringleader wrote:
We've had 2 years of you complaining
That you fuel by entering into, and saying I personally attack people, when I don't.
You made the thread attacking me, Ringleader. And sometimes, it's impossible to get away from your complaining.

Ringleader wrote:Rasq and I are I guess pretty good friends I think, I mean, we debate stuff all the time. People are allowed to disagree about stuff, and not kill each other with words. Sorry for trying to personally murder you with my words Rasq.
Ringleader, let's be frank.
I've more or less forgiven you because you asked, but don't try to place all the blame on Vigil, here. Your attitude about Halo has been pissy at best, and the sheer volume has been annoying. Hell, even when we were talking about the mistakes Reach made, Rot had to call you out on it.

And as for your point about how I said that I was going to post the transcript anyway, I would have been wrong to do so, I freely admit. You, however, made it clear that you don't consider that sort of privacy to be an issue, ever since your 100 foot hoes post.
avatar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 27
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo CE Remake coming this November

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum