TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by KrAzY on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:25 pm

strong teeth for a strong america
avatar
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3952
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by laxspartan007 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:36 pm

free ponies for every american...
avatar
laxspartan007
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1272
Age : 22
Location : Embry Riddle Aeronutical University
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by Onyxknight on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Ruski wrote:
Now this is a candidate i can trust with our nation
avatar
Onyxknight
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1833
Age : 23
Location : wherever i want to be....maybe in your house o.O
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by Gauz on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:37 pm

My vote is for the Reaper Subservience Party of America.


Go Reapers!
avatar
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by dragoon9105 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Look what you fools have done (quite literally at top of the site), You have attracted political advertising to the site, Dammit i want my Fake DOWNLOAD? PLAY? adds back.
avatar
dragoon9105
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2009-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by KrAzY on Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:11 pm

why aren't you using adblock pro?
avatar
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3952
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by CivBase on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:09 pm

So... the current leaders are Ron Paul, Cave Johnson, and Spock...

_________________
avatar
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by Maeve on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Rick Santorum. He's got a stable mind and knows what he believes in. He bases his beliefs on his experiences and that's very impressive
avatar
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 585
Age : 24
Location : Hanging out with England and America
Registration date : 2010-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by KristallNacht on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:33 pm

some beliefs of which are straight crazy....but i also don't claim to know everything he stands on.
avatar
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by TNine on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:I'm also considering a vote for Harbinger.

Why vote for the lesser Evil?
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I literally couldn't stop laughing. Sigged. RSPA has MY vote!
avatar
TNine
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1200
Age : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by Lord Pheonix on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:37 pm

TNine wrote:
Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:I'm also considering a vote for Harbinger.

Why vote for the lesser Evil?
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I literally couldn't stop laughing. Sigged. RSPA has MY vote!



Was a saying for Chutulu.



Check last page for my pic.

_________________

avatar
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7565
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile http://www.thecrimsonflame.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:51 pm

TNine wrote:
Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:I'm also considering a vote for Harbinger.

Why vote for the lesser Evil?
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I literally couldn't stop laughing. Sigged. RSPA has MY vote!
Alright. First it was the Xel Naga and raped apes, now its Harbinger and the electoral process.
Now I've got another year to think of a new sig for you. XD

Lord Pheonix wrote:
Was a saying for Chutulu.

Check last page for my pic.
"Direct intervention is necessary. We are assuming control of this saying."


Last edited by Rasq'uire'laskar on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 27
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by Maeve on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:58 am

KristallNacht wrote:some beliefs of which are straight crazy....but i also don't claim to know everything he stands on.
What are some of his "crazy beliefs"?
avatar
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 585
Age : 24
Location : Hanging out with England and America
Registration date : 2010-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by Elabajaba on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:35 pm

Maeve wrote:
KristallNacht wrote:some beliefs of which are straight crazy....but i also don't claim to know everything he stands on.
What are some of his "crazy beliefs"?

He wants to ban contraception.
He wants to start a war with Iran.
He denies that climate change is real, stating that "We (the government) shouldn't get involved in the bedroom, we shouldn't get involved in cultural issues, you know, people should do whatever they want. Well, that is not how traditional conservatives view the world, and I think most conservatives understand that individuals can't go it alone..."

Elabajaba
Crimson Epileptic

Male Number of posts : 1114
Age : 23
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by Maeve on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Elabajaba wrote:
Maeve wrote:
KristallNacht wrote:some beliefs of which are straight crazy....but i also don't claim to know everything he stands on.
What are some of his "crazy beliefs"?

He wants to ban contraception.
He wants to start a war with Iran.
He denies that climate change is real, stating that "We (the government) shouldn't get involved in the bedroom, we shouldn't get involved in cultural issues, you know, people should do whatever they want. Well, that is not how traditional conservatives view the world, and I think most conservatives understand that individuals can't go it alone..."
I don't mind him banning contraception.
Why do we want to start a war with Iran?
I don't believe that there really is climate change. If we look at it, the world has actually been getting cooler. He's also right that the government doesn't need to get involved in other people's lives and should be allowed to do what they want (Under the laws of course). But he does have a point with that quote.


Last edited by Maeve on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 585
Age : 24
Location : Hanging out with England and America
Registration date : 2010-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by Lord Pheonix on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:55 pm

Wut...why.....eh?



People want to.....BAN condoms, birth control and the like?



I don't even...





No. Just....no....





*Lord Pheonix goes to lay down for a while*

_________________

avatar
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7565
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile http://www.thecrimsonflame.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by Vigil on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:06 pm

Maeve wrote:
Elabajaba wrote:
Maeve wrote:
KristallNacht wrote:some beliefs of which are straight crazy....but i also don't claim to know everything he stands on.
What are some of his "crazy beliefs"?

He wants to ban contraception.
He wants to start a war with Iran.
He denies that climate change is real, stating that "We (the government) shouldn't get involved in the bedroom, we shouldn't get involved in cultural issues, you know, people should do whatever they want. Well, that is not how traditional conservatives view the world, and I think most conservatives understand that individuals can't go it alone..."
I don't mind him banning contraception.
Why do we want to start a war with Iron?
I don't believe that there really is climate change. If we look at it, the world has actually been getting cooler. He's also right that the government doesn't need to get involved in other people's lives and should be allowed to do what they want (Under the laws of course). But he does have a point with that quote.

You should. You know why Africa has the largest concentration of HIV in the world? Because the majority of them don't use contraception. Teen pregnancy is on the rise as it is, and this would only encourage it, which would hurt not only the kids, but your entire economy in benefits on these hapless parents.

Because your country, as well as mine think they are attempting to make a nuclear warhead.

There is. The amount of scientific literature on the subject is immense. It's just not the easiest to get it. The earth is getting cooler, because polar ice water is affecting the heat water currents in the Atlantic , like the Gulf Stream. To a point yes, but the fact of the matter is, there needs to be a lifestyle change for your entire population, or it's never going to work.

_________________



A still more glorious dawn awaits.
Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
A morning filled with 400 billion suns
The rising of the milky way

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a Leopard
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard
avatar
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Age : 27
Location : Unknown.
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by Maeve on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Vigil wrote:
Maeve wrote:
Elabajaba wrote:
Maeve wrote:
KristallNacht wrote:some beliefs of which are straight crazy....but i also don't claim to know everything he stands on.
What are some of his "crazy beliefs"?

He wants to ban contraception.
He wants to start a war with Iran.
He denies that climate change is real, stating that "We (the government) shouldn't get involved in the bedroom, we shouldn't get involved in cultural issues, you know, people should do whatever they want. Well, that is not how traditional conservatives view the world, and I think most conservatives understand that individuals can't go it alone..."
I don't mind him banning contraception.
Why do we want to start a war with Iron?
I don't believe that there really is climate change. If we look at it, the world has actually been getting cooler. He's also right that the government doesn't need to get involved in other people's lives and should be allowed to do what they want (Under the laws of course). But he does have a point with that quote.

You should. You know why Africa has the largest concentration of HIV in the world? Because the majority of them don't use contraception. Teen pregnancy is on the rise as it is, and this would only encourage it, which would hurt not only the kids, but your entire economy in benefits on these hapless parents.

Because your country, as well as mine think they are attempting to make a nuclear warhead.

There is. The amount of scientific literature on the subject is immense. It's just not the easiest to get it. The earth is getting cooler, because polar ice water is affecting the heat water currents in the Atlantic , like the Gulf Stream. To a point yes, but the fact of the matter is, there needs to be a lifestyle change for your entire population, or it's never going to work.

How about instead of teaching kids about safe sex, we teach them how to abstain in a better way than they teach it now. I learned slim to nothing about abstinence in school and I got an ear full about condoms and BC pills.

Well, haven't we been saying they are making nuclears since 1991?

It's not just the population of America, it's every population about the earth. That means yours, China's, Japan's, Germany's...everyone. Regards of whether global warming is actually happening or not, it was gonna happen with or without us. The earth goes through cycles just like everything else in life. We only sped up the process of global warming...err...cooling. Razz
avatar
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 585
Age : 24
Location : Hanging out with England and America
Registration date : 2010-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by KrAzY on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:08 pm

teaching abstinance will not stop people from having sex. trying to stop people from having sex is stupid and futile, considering that the desire to have sex is as engrained into people as the desire to eat
avatar
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3952
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by Maeve on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:09 pm

KrAzY wrote:teaching abstinance will not stop people from having sex. trying to stop people from having sex is stupid and futile, considering that the desire to have sex is as engrained into people as the desire to eat
I will agree with you on that.
avatar
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 585
Age : 24
Location : Hanging out with England and America
Registration date : 2010-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by Lord Pheonix on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:11 pm

Maeve wrote:
KrAzY wrote:teaching abstinance will not stop people from having sex. trying to stop people from having sex is stupid and futile, considering that the desire to have sex is as engrained into people as the desire to eat
I will agree with you on that.


So you agree its stupid to try to stop people from having sex so you think we should instead still tell them to stop having sex AND take away the things stopping them from having unwanted pregnancy and STD's?

_________________

avatar
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7565
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile http://www.thecrimsonflame.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by Vigil on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Maeve wrote:
Vigil wrote:
Maeve wrote:
Elabajaba wrote:
Maeve wrote:
KristallNacht wrote:some beliefs of which are straight crazy....but i also don't claim to know everything he stands on.
What are some of his "crazy beliefs"?

He wants to ban contraception.
He wants to start a war with Iran.
He denies that climate change is real, stating that "We (the government) shouldn't get involved in the bedroom, we shouldn't get involved in cultural issues, you know, people should do whatever they want. Well, that is not how traditional conservatives view the world, and I think most conservatives understand that individuals can't go it alone..."
I don't mind him banning contraception.
Why do we want to start a war with Iron?
I don't believe that there really is climate change. If we look at it, the world has actually been getting cooler. He's also right that the government doesn't need to get involved in other people's lives and should be allowed to do what they want (Under the laws of course). But he does have a point with that quote.

You should. You know why Africa has the largest concentration of HIV in the world? Because the majority of them don't use contraception. Teen pregnancy is on the rise as it is, and this would only encourage it, which would hurt not only the kids, but your entire economy in benefits on these hapless parents.

Because your country, as well as mine think they are attempting to make a nuclear warhead.

There is. The amount of scientific literature on the subject is immense. It's just not the easiest to get it. The earth is getting cooler, because polar ice water is affecting the heat water currents in the Atlantic , like the Gulf Stream. To a point yes, but the fact of the matter is, there needs to be a lifestyle change for your entire population, or it's never going to work.

How about instead of teaching kids about safe sex, we teach them how to abstain in a better way than they teach it now. I learned slim to nothing about abstinence in school and I got an ear full about condoms and BC pills.

Well, haven't we been saying they are making nuclears since 1991?

It's not just the population of America, it's every population about the earth. That means yours, China's, Japan's, Germany's...everyone. Regards of whether global warming is actually happening or not, it was gonna happen with or without us. The earth goes through cycles just like everything else in life. We only sped up the process of global warming...err...cooling. Razz

That would help, but honestly, it's very unlikely that an abstinence program would work, Bush tried it in his term and it bombed. Teaching about contraception is at least going to stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases and teenage pregnancies.

Which is why going to war with them seems silly.

It is a global effort, which is why one of the largest global economy taking a stand on it would greatly help stop carbon emissions.
You do realize it will mean radical shifts in the Earth's climate, meaning millions will be killed in earthquakes, Hurricanes and other natural disasters?

_________________



A still more glorious dawn awaits.
Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
A morning filled with 400 billion suns
The rising of the milky way

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a Leopard
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard
avatar
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Age : 27
Location : Unknown.
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by Maeve on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Lord Pheonix wrote:
Maeve wrote:
KrAzY wrote:teaching abstinance will not stop people from having sex. trying to stop people from having sex is stupid and futile, considering that the desire to have sex is as engrained into people as the desire to eat
I will agree with you on that.


So you agree its stupid to try to stop people from having sex so you think we should instead still tell them to stop having sex AND take away the things stopping them from having unwanted pregnancy and STD's?
No, I agree that people will have sex regardless what they are told.
avatar
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 585
Age : 24
Location : Hanging out with England and America
Registration date : 2010-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by Lord Pheonix on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:14 pm

Maeve wrote:
Lord Pheonix wrote:
Maeve wrote:
KrAzY wrote:teaching abstinance will not stop people from having sex. trying to stop people from having sex is stupid and futile, considering that the desire to have sex is as engrained into people as the desire to eat
I will agree with you on that.


So you agree its stupid to try to stop people from having sex so you think we should instead still tell them to stop having sex AND take away the things stopping them from having unwanted pregnancy and STD's?
No, I agree that people will have sex regardless what they are told.


So we should keep telling them and take away their condoms and birth control?

_________________

avatar
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7565
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile http://www.thecrimsonflame.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by Maeve on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Vigil wrote:
Maeve wrote:
Vigil wrote:
Maeve wrote:
Elabajaba wrote:
Maeve wrote:
KristallNacht wrote:some beliefs of which are straight crazy....but i also don't claim to know everything he stands on.
What are some of his "crazy beliefs"?

He wants to ban contraception.
He wants to start a war with Iran.
He denies that climate change is real, stating that "We (the government) shouldn't get involved in the bedroom, we shouldn't get involved in cultural issues, you know, people should do whatever they want. Well, that is not how traditional conservatives view the world, and I think most conservatives understand that individuals can't go it alone..."
I don't mind him banning contraception.
Why do we want to start a war with Iron?
I don't believe that there really is climate change. If we look at it, the world has actually been getting cooler. He's also right that the government doesn't need to get involved in other people's lives and should be allowed to do what they want (Under the laws of course). But he does have a point with that quote.

You should. You know why Africa has the largest concentration of HIV in the world? Because the majority of them don't use contraception. Teen pregnancy is on the rise as it is, and this would only encourage it, which would hurt not only the kids, but your entire economy in benefits on these hapless parents.

Because your country, as well as mine think they are attempting to make a nuclear warhead.

There is. The amount of scientific literature on the subject is immense. It's just not the easiest to get it. The earth is getting cooler, because polar ice water is affecting the heat water currents in the Atlantic , like the Gulf Stream. To a point yes, but the fact of the matter is, there needs to be a lifestyle change for your entire population, or it's never going to work.

How about instead of teaching kids about safe sex, we teach them how to abstain in a better way than they teach it now. I learned slim to nothing about abstinence in school and I got an ear full about condoms and BC pills.

Well, haven't we been saying they are making nuclears since 1991?

It's not just the population of America, it's every population about the earth. That means yours, China's, Japan's, Germany's...everyone. Regards of whether global warming is actually happening or not, it was gonna happen with or without us. The earth goes through cycles just like everything else in life. We only sped up the process of global warming...err...cooling. Razz

That would help, but honestly, it's very unlikely that an abstinence program would work, Bush tried it in his term and it bombed. Teaching about contraception is at least going to stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases and teenage pregnancies.

Which is why going to war with them seems silly.

It is a global effort, which is why one of the largest global economy taking a stand on it would greatly help stop carbon emissions.
You do realize it will mean radical shifts in the Earth's climate, meaning millions will be killed in earthquakes, Hurricanes and other natural disasters?
I wasn't old enough during Bush's term to see the effects on sex ed. And you do have a point. Although, I still do not believe in BC.

Fair enough.

Shouldn't China also try to help in cutting back the carbon emissions? They have what, 3 billion people? With such a large population, also comes a large amount of emissions. I see your point though.
avatar
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 585
Age : 24
Location : Hanging out with England and America
Registration date : 2010-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum