Just Dance 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just Dance 4

Post by Gauz on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:23 pm

Um, new mode call Dance Battle will be in it! And uh... like the 3rd it'll have more routines for the Just Sweat mode (which is really a fun way to exercise casually) and of course new songs. Also something about the Wii U being able to manipulate dances during the dance, but idc about Wii U so whatever.

New songs include:

Call Me Maybe | Carly Rae Jepsen I love this
Disturbia | Rihanna this too?!
Good Feeling (Alice Version) | Flo Rida pls stop too much good..
Maneater | Nelly Furtado *sobbing*
Moves Like Jagger | Maroon 5 featuring Christina Aguilera what did I ever do to you ubisoft??!
Never Gonna Give You Up | Rick Astley *dead*
Rock Lobster | The B-52's *reincarnated*
So What | Pink now i'm on lifesupport
Super Bass | Nicki Minaj lol they had to
What Makes You Beautiful | One Direction ASDFKLJAFD;L
Wild Wild West | Will Smith I don't even...
You're the First, the Last, My Everything | Barry White How sweet <3

srs business(rant):

now now... I know what some of you will say. Something so incredibly stupid about how shit like this is killing the gaming industry that I know what Squidward must have of felt living next to Spongebob. (maybe not, idk people grow up)

Well it's really not killing the gaming industry, it's actually making it bigger and better. I actually really like casual games, they're so lighthearted and whimsical and just fun. Isn't that what gaming's about? FUN? Yeah, so if a game, no matter what genre it is, succeeds at being FUN... it's better than ANY other game that is not FUN.

Another rant I have is... I wish ubisoft would stop being buttholes and just make a feature that would like... allow you to transfer old songs from games you already own onto the new one instead OF MAKING YOU BUY THE ONES YOU ALREADY BOUGHT AGAIN IN THE WII STORE >:[

Any who, to wrap this up, I implore anyone (absolutely ANYONE) who likes to have fun and has friends to go out and play this game. Play it with friends, just fucking do it you'll have fun. If you're a gamer you should play ALL kinds of games, at least ONCE. Life is about experiences and this is one you shouldn't miss!
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Dance 4

Post by KristallNacht on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:08 pm

except people still think call of duty is fun...

in short

people are stupid. And stupid peoples opinion of fun ruins what people with values find fun, since that stuff stops being made, so stupid fun can be
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Registration date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:25 pm

I wouldn't mind if more games like Just Dance were made to replace call of duty.

In any case, you're right, people DO think Call of Duty is fun and it's still terrible. That's why we have a duty as gamers to not buy and play games like CoD so that we don't endorse producers and developers to make those kind of games, and instead make actually good games.

Do your part everyone! Yes, Just Dance is on the side of the fight for games to retain soul in the future, so even more a reason to buy it.
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:43 am

Casual games aren't killing the industry and anyone who thinks so is a moron. The games that are killing the industry are titles which are easily and cheaply adapted or updated and released frequently for the price of a full, triple-A, highly developed game.

It's not that these games shouldn't exist. They should just be priced accordingly and they're not.

So yah, I don't mind Call of Duty. It's not the greatest game ever, but it's kind of fun and I wouldn't mind paying $30 for each installment (and maybe an extra $10 for all the DLC... maybe...). By the time it's down to that price, though, the game has been replaced by two more up-to-date installments and everyone you would play with has moved on. Same goes for Guitar Hero, Lego Everything, Just Dance, and almost every sports game.

Nobody should have to pay $60 for a game like that and the people who do only encourage it. That's why, even though I don't dislike those games, I will no longer pay more than a reasonable price for them.

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum