Stupid failed game you all played shit

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by Rotaretilbo on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:34 am

I actually wasn't allied with the GLC until towards the end. I think Tyler contacted me after the zombie outbreak in New Zealand to coordinate against Japan. I'd been contacting the GLC on and off for support before that, like when I asked Seath to use OLRS on missile bases in Thailand, but the zombie outbreak was when we started really talking. The problem with scaling me was that, despite my influence within the UUU, I was actually really weak. My diplomacy was painfully slow, my intelligence was almost nonexistent, and my income was really low. With exception to lax, I was probably the single weakest player in the game. I didn't have any crazy research, my military was relatively meager, and I committed a lot of that military to the Indo-Thai War and fucking Manchurian invasion of Sibaristan.

_________________
avatar
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 27
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by Tylertlat on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:12 am

Kasrkin Seath wrote:I honestly don't remember what it was off the top of my head. Can you give a bit more background info on it?

I'll just say what I remember of it then.

What I Remember:
Seath was worried about how powerful one of the South American players getting. He payed me some PP to set up some pirates in order to disrupt trade and slow that player down a little. So I set up an operation, where my agents started 3 pirate gangs in Jamaica and stayed hands off to keep our hands clean (both from incrimination and because I didn't want my agents doing any actual pirating) but kept an eye on them so I could kill the operation if I needed to. For some reason everyone at the UUU thought the pirates were based in Cuba, so I had my agents advise the pirates to carry maps falsely showing their hideouts to be there. I remember one or two players actually sending commando teams to wander around, which was funny because Cuba was part of the (now confused)Republic of Caribbean. Around this point I contacted the Jamaican government and told them that I knew about the pirates (they of course knew) and offered to help get rid of them and keep it a secret in exchange for goodwill. So I built shipyard, a 6 ship fleet, told the UUU I was gonna take care of the problem, and sailed my ships down there. Because I knew the locations and schedules of the pirates, I was able to (with some Jamaican help) completely destroy the pirates without any casualties. So now Jamaica loves me (and would've been a candidate for annexation if BB hadn't decided other players needed to catch up) and I was able to prove that I had selflessly and efficiently stopped the pirate threat.
avatar
Tylertlat
Architect of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 623
Age : 26
Location : Detroit, Michigan
Registration date : 2009-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by Lord Pheonix on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:19 am

And that is why I haven't killed Tyler yet, he plans like me. Nefariously.

_________________

avatar
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7565
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile http://www.thecrimsonflame.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:09 pm

oh, that thing!

Yeah, that was basically how GLC operated when attempting to annex NPC's and stall other PC's Razz

_________________
I AM THE LAW

[00:17:22] @ KrAzY : new law.
[00:17:28] @ KrAzY : the law can now be a person.
[00:17:28] @ XNate02 : The Law, can only be The Law.
[00:17:32] @ Gauz : I'd kick everyone....
[00:17:37] @ KrAzY : and that person is seath
[00:17:39] @ kasrkin seath : YES
------------------------------------------
[02:22:43] @ KrAzY : the reason we all come to TCF is because Seath is too Lord Pheonix damn sexy to stop.
avatar
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by Lord Pheonix on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:12 pm

Moved this shit out of the art thread cause people needed aloe from all the butthurt.

_________________

avatar
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7565
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile http://www.thecrimsonflame.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by Rotaretilbo on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:34 am

Ah, the good old days.

_________________
avatar
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 27
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by Nocbl2 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:38 am

I remember starting that polar alliance group and then leaving the game in a period of inactivity for BB, ending with only like 30 tanks, a few planes, some ships, and some soldiers.
avatar
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4811
Age : 18
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by dragoon9105 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Tylertlat wrote:
Kasrkin Seath wrote:I honestly don't remember what it was off the top of my head. Can you give a bit more background info on it?

I'll just say what I remember of it then.

What I Remember:
Seath was worried about how powerful one of the South American players getting. He payed me some PP to set up some pirates in order to disrupt trade and slow that player down a little. So I set up an operation, where my agents started 3 pirate gangs in Jamaica and stayed hands off to keep our hands clean (both from incrimination and because I didn't want my agents doing any actual pirating) but kept an eye on them so I could kill the operation if I needed to. For some reason everyone at the UUU thought the pirates were based in Cuba, so I had my agents advise the pirates to carry maps falsely showing their hideouts to be there. I remember one or two players actually sending commando teams to wander around, which was funny because Cuba was part of the (now confused)Republic of Caribbean. Around this point I contacted the Jamaican government and told them that I knew about the pirates (they of course knew) and offered to help get rid of them and keep it a secret in exchange for goodwill. So I built shipyard, a 6 ship fleet, told the UUU I was gonna take care of the problem, and sailed my ships down there. Because I knew the locations and schedules of the pirates, I was able to (with some Jamaican help) completely destroy the pirates without any casualties. So now Jamaica loves me (and would've been a candidate for annexation if BB hadn't decided other players needed to catch up) and I was able to prove that I had selflessly and efficiently stopped the pirate threat.

That was Civ, Who was also in the Southern Tri Alliance with me and Bacon.

Also Lax wasn't altogether powerless as He had two friends in Australia as well.

Generally the Alliances were

Southern Axis Alliance Razz (Bacon, Me, Civbase) Onyx was an associate in good standing.
Lax's Australian Clic (Lax, Fireforge and Darth) Who were in the SAA's Sphere of Influence
Death's Friends, scattered throughout the map.
The European Peace club as we were oft to call rot Tim and anyone with them.
The GLC, Cool guys who we had no plans of messing with Razz 

Lax spent the better part of the game planning to Invade Gauz and Rot. The idea was he was going to zombify Europe, Mainly spain and Germany
Giving me and Bacon freedom to Unify our continents and then look to driving out our nearest threats, The Australian NPC for me and Tim for Bacon.

Honestly the question came up in our discussions is, Rot you had a huge military, Same with tim, You easily could have rolled over most of Europe in the early game and everyone was probably going to let you. Seath and Tyler were in a much better position to lead the World Union and enforce anything it tried to push being friends with the almighty eagleland and having carving a nice empire out for themselves. Gauz was the only thing I needed to worry about but thats what lax was for.
avatar
dragoon9105
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2009-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by Elabajaba on Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:07 pm

If I recall correctly, I had deals with a few player groups working in Asia around China, promising I'd help them when the inevitable war broke out there before I went inactive. I wasn't really sure how far I could stretch technology or diplomacy, and didn't really try on those fronts out of laziness/not knowing the game well enough, so I ended up with a ton of low tier infantry Very Happy

Elabajaba
Crimson Epileptic

Male Number of posts : 1114
Age : 23
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by Gauz on Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:14 pm

I'm pretty sure I was on the same team as manchuria at one point.
avatar
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by Tylertlat on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:02 pm

Gauz wrote:I'm pretty sure I was on the same team as Manchuria at one point.


How did you manage that? I remember as soon as Rot brought the GLC into the war, I did surveillance on them. BB pretty much said 'I'm don't want to give you an actually number. They will always have more units than everyone else.' (paraphrase). As long as you survived seath, you could have just ridden their coattails to victory.
avatar
Tylertlat
Architect of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 623
Age : 26
Location : Detroit, Michigan
Registration date : 2009-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by Gauz on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:11 pm

I'm not sure if Manchuria was in the East Asia alliance, but I had a feeling they were.
avatar
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by Rotaretilbo on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:52 pm

dragoon9105 wrote:Also Lax wasn't altogether powerless as He had two friends in Australia as well.

Bah. Fireforge and Darth literally were absent from the site for months. They signed up, and I doubt they did much beyond that.

dragoon9105 wrote:Honestly the question came up in our discussions is, Rot you had a huge military, Same with tim, You easily could have rolled over most of Europe in the early game and everyone was probably going to let you. Seath and Tyler were in a much better position to lead the World Union and enforce anything it tried to push being friends with the almighty eagleland and having carving a nice empire out for themselves. Gauz was the only thing I needed to worry about but thats what lax was for.

Innate Nations was set in the modern age. When was the last time a nation invaded another nation without offering a pretty decent justification and didn't get their asses kicked by some kind of coalition? When was the last time two major powers fought through something other than a proxy war? The appeal of a modern or post-modern setting isn't giant epic battles or military conquest. In a medieval setting or an industrial setting or even an a pre-modern setting, military conquest is going to be one of the most important aspects, but in a game set in a modern or post-modern setting, the presence of WMDs pretty much nullifies the appeal of straightforward military conquest. it is subterfuge that is most important in a modern or power-modern setting.

Military was, without a doubt, the weakest, most useless stat to put into, just as Culture was in Imperium Nova. Sure, I could have rolled a handful of territories at the beginning, but how would everyone else have reacted to that? Do you think that the World Union of Peace, consisting of four or five of some of the most gigantic NPCs in the game, all of whom I'm fairly sure already had nuclear weapons, would have just sat idly by while I conquered the entirety of Europe? Of course not! I mean, for fuck's sake, I got shit from half the PCs and half the NPCs without abusing my military at all in that manner. I would make peaceful offers to integrate territories into my nation, and people would come sniffing around to make sure I hadn't strong-armed anyone. With no intelligence agency to speak of and one of the single-weakest economies in the game, I was easily one of the least powerful player nations in the game. And I knew that going in. I went straight military because I thought that it would be fun to play a benevolent military dictatorship. I took on a sort of leadership role in the UUU because I thought that it would be fun to run an entity similar to the UN the right way. And it was a lot fun. The only frustrating part was how some people who willingly joined an organization that was literally called the World Union of Peace actually griped and groaned about what was effectively a simplified version of the Geneva Convention, like it was surprising that such an organization might actually enforce some rules about how nations conducted themselves when it came to slaughtering one another.

Gauz wrote:I'm not sure if Manchuria was in the East Asia alliance, but I had a feeling they were.

Manchuria was the primary enemy of the East Asia Alliance, as I recall.

_________________
avatar
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 27
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by dragoon9105 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:40 pm

I got more of the Post apocalyptic vipe from Innate not Modern Day. If it was Set in Modern day there would realistically be no 'Empty' provinces and then players also wouldn't be told to only take three starting provinces, That more or less subjugates people to play Switzerland for half the game until they had enough Super weapons they could blow up the sun. The United states was shattered into two NPC's and I don't think any NPC European nation said much at all. Do remember OB made a Neo-Roman Empire with slavery as its top Issue and nobody really bated an eyelash Razz

Also from a player perspective with over 70% of the map being unclaimed by any player or NPC i wouldn't expect much of a response seeing them more similar to Barbarians in a Civ game. Of course to My and i'm sure a few other's surprise not only were half of them well armed, They also had the World communities sympathy.

And as for PC's on your case it was mainly messing with you, You took Germany, Allied Spain and were friendly with Japan. You made it too easy Razz You should have allied the french and invaded Italy, That would have confused everyone. Though i dont think anyone was going to intervene in europe besides Maybe the French NPC
avatar
dragoon9105
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2009-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by Gauz on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:31 pm

I don't remember, why did everyone hate Japan?

I think I'll read the site again, but the nostalgia will kill me.
avatar
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by Rotaretilbo on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:55 am

dragoon9105 wrote:I got more of the Post apocalyptic vipe from Innate not Modern Day. If it was Set in Modern day there would realistically be no 'Empty' provinces and then players also wouldn't be told to only take three starting provinces,

There weren't "empty" provinces. They were just single-territory nations. Europe and Africa are both broken up into mostly small nations like that, and you don't see anyone going "these nations are small, so I'll attack them!" The major NPCs had nukes. They were in a group that was clearly intended to mirror the UN.

dragoon9105 wrote:That more or less subjugates people to play Switzerland for half the game until they had enough Super weapons they could blow up the sun.

Being unable to outright conquer nations hardly prevents you from expanding. Like I said, the focus would be on subterfuge. Look at what the GLC did: fund civil wars then swoop in to "save the day" or outright bribe people to join them. Look at how I expanded: offer to fix people's infrastructure and protect them. That is how this game should have been played.

dragoon9105 wrote:The United states was shattered into two NPC's and I don't think any NPC European nation said much at all.

So what? The United States was split up during a civil war, and Europe ran itself into the ground via socialism. There were still major world powers that could kick our asses. Just because they weren't the ones we're all used to doesn't mean they weren't there.

dragoon9105 wrote:Do remember OB made a Neo-Roman Empire with slavery as its top Issue and nobody really bated an eyelash Razz

OB was so painfully inactive that he never even finished his nation. I assure you, had his nation been active, there would have been a problem.

dragoon9105 wrote:Also from a player perspective with over 70% of the map being unclaimed by any player or NPC i wouldn't expect much of a response seeing them more similar to Barbarians in a Civ game. Of course to My and i'm sure a few other's surprise not only were half of them well armed, They also had the World communities sympathy.

For the last fucking time, there were no "unclaimed" fucking nations. We went over this a billion fucking times during the game. The white nations were just NPCs who a single territory and not part of the UUU.

dragoon9105 wrote:And as for PC's on your case it was mainly messing with you, You took Germany, Allied Spain and were friendly with Japan. You made it too easy Razz You should have allied the french and invaded Italy, That would have confused everyone. Though i dont think anyone was going to intervene in europe besides Maybe the French NPC

I was neutral towards Spain, allied with Denmark and Sweden, friendly with France, intending to invade Italy if the PC nation cleared, and helped coordinate the GLC attack on Japan. So you're pretty much literally wrong in every respect there.

_________________
avatar
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 27
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by Tylertlat on Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:27 am

Rotaretilbo wrote:

Military was, without a doubt, the weakest, most useless stat to put into, just as Culture was in Imperium Nova.

Which makes the strength index kinda interesting.Everyone knew that I was gonna go spy mode with all of my culture (in-fact, Rot outright thanked me for it) and still everyone went full military-industrial complex...

Manchuria was the primary enemy of the East Asia Alliance, as I recall.

UOFA National Strength Indices:
As a service to the global community, the Usonian Office of Foreign Affairs has made available it's indices of national strength by economic prosperity, cultural output, and military might.

Index of Nations by Economic Prosperity


Nation of Superior (4)
The Glorious People's Republic of The Bering Strait (4)
The United Utopian States (4)
National Imperial Coalition (4)
Great Latin American Union (4)

United Republic of Scandinavia(3)
United Peoples of South Africa (3)
The Kingdom of Denmark (3)
Soviet Republic of the Moscow Union (3)

New Australian Republic (2)
Nationally United Confederate Army (2)
The Great British Empire (2)
Empire of the Rising Sun (2)
Union of Chicago Land (2)

Usonia (1)
German Empire(1)


Index of Nations by Culture


Usonia (6)
United Peoples of South Africa (2)
Nationally United Confederate Army (2)
National Imperial Coalition (2)
nited Republic of Scandinavia (2)
Nation of Superior (2)
Soviet Republic of the Moscow Union(2)
The Kingdom of Denmark(2)
Union of Chicago Land (2)
New Australian Republic (2)
The Great British Empire (2)

The Glorious People's Republic of The Bering Strait(1)
The United Utopian States (1)
German Empire (1)
Empire of the Rising Sun (1)
Great Latin American Union (1)




Index of Nations by Military Strength


German Empire (6)
Empire of the Rising Sun (5)
Union of Chicago Land (4)
Nationally United Confederate Army (4)
The Great British Empire(4)
New Australian Republic (4)

The Glorious People's Republic of The Bering Strait(3)
Great Latin American Union (3)
nited Republic of Scandinavia (3)
The United Utopian States (3)
Soviet Republic of the Moscow Union(3)
The Kingdom of Denmark (3)
United Peoples of South Africa (3)

National Imperial Coalition (2)
Nation of Superior (2)

Usonia (1)


Observations


While most countries seem to be well rounded, both Usonia and the German Empire( and to a lesser extent the Empire of the Rising Sun) a paradigms of a certain philosophy (culture and military; respectively). This, combined with the shocking lack of culture in participating nations, means that Usonia propagates almost of a fifth of all cultural pursuits. The flip side is that while strong in one area, the above mentioned are sacrifice all others, especial economic growth, which is in contrast to the robust production focused attitude of the rest of the world at large. Additionally, military strength saw the widest range of values while culture (discounting the outlier) saw the narrowest.


Last edited by Tylertlat on Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quote formatting fail)
avatar
Tylertlat
Architect of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 623
Age : 26
Location : Detroit, Michigan
Registration date : 2009-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by Tylertlat on Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:59 am

Rotaretilbo wrote:
dragoon9105 wrote:I got more of the Post apocalyptic vipe from Innate not Modern Day. If it was Set in Modern day there would realistically be no 'Empty' provinces and then players also wouldn't be told to only take three starting provinces,

There weren't "empty" provinces. They were just single-territory nations. Europe and Africa are both broken up into mostly small nations like that, and you don't see anyone going "these nations are small, so I'll attack them!" The major NPCs had nukes. They were in a group that was clearly intended to mirror the UN.
IIRC, there WAS some nebulous and cataclysmic event to explain why countries where the way they were, as well as why most provinces were lacking basic things like hospitals or schools. Every 'unclaimed' province was just a nation too small to have political aspirations though...

Rotaretilbo wrote:
dragoon9105 wrote:That more or less subjugates people to play Switzerland for half the game until they had enough Super weapons they could blow up the sun.

Being unable to outright conquer nations hardly prevents you from expanding. Like I said, the focus would be on subterfuge. Look at what the GLC did: fund civil wars then swoop in to "save the day" or outright bribe people to join them. Look at how I expanded: offer to fix people's infrastructure and protect them. That is how this game should have been played.

I take offense to that, I expanded the same way you did Razz . We only started "GLC way" after BB had 'npc's outright refuse to talk to us, and I didn't even get any provinces out of it, just 2 or 3 one-provs that were allied.

Rotaretilbo wrote: I would make peaceful offers to integrate territories into my nation, and people would come sniffing around to make sure I hadn't strong-armed anyone.


I'm just curious, who did that?

Rotaretilbo wrote:
dragoon9105 wrote:Do remember OB made a Neo-Roman Empire with slavery as its top Issue and nobody really bated an eyelash Razz

OB was so painfully inactive that he never even finished his nation. I assure you, had his nation been active, there would have been a problem.
Which made it funny that OB chose me to play his nation, seeing as Rot had already enlisted me to spy on him in preparation for the war he was expecting to happen.
avatar
Tylertlat
Architect of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 623
Age : 26
Location : Detroit, Michigan
Registration date : 2009-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by Rotaretilbo on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:56 pm

Tylertlat wrote:I'm just curious, who did that?

I don't remember off hand. I just remember that when I annexed Switzerland, someone in the UUU made a big deal about investigating me to make sure I didn't threaten them or anything. I'm sure it's buried somewhere in the UUU assembly.

_________________
avatar
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 27
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:11 pm

Sorta off topic:

Aughh, I wish there was another IN game going that had the same kinda feel to it as BB IN

_________________
I AM THE LAW

[00:17:22] @ KrAzY : new law.
[00:17:28] @ KrAzY : the law can now be a person.
[00:17:28] @ XNate02 : The Law, can only be The Law.
[00:17:32] @ Gauz : I'd kick everyone....
[00:17:37] @ KrAzY : and that person is seath
[00:17:39] @ kasrkin seath : YES
------------------------------------------
[02:22:43] @ KrAzY : the reason we all come to TCF is because Seath is too Lord Pheonix damn sexy to stop.
avatar
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by dragoon9105 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:09 pm

I believe i threw a single Point into checking if your military was involved in Annexing the Swiss in any way rot, I found it as a good opportunity to test how that sort of action would behave. About as much as Bacon put into the investigation into my oppressed penguin villagers. Which went hilariously awesome Razz 
avatar
dragoon9105
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2009-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by laxspartan007 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:25 pm

you may call me the weakest player if you wish, but I was expanding and conquering, and I was constantly one of the top 3 players in Production Points per turn...

the Viagra/Ecstasy bomb was more of a shit and giggles experiment with the object to fuck with the player and the hope of it working, also I never planned to invade Europe, just drop zombies on rot and other areas of Europe...

Also I may have dumped like 10-20PP per turn into Thailand conflict, on the side of Thailand, to keep Rot busy...
avatar
laxspartan007
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1272
Age : 22
Location : Embry Riddle Aeronutical University
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by Onyxknight on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:16 pm

Tried to build veritech and veritech accessories along with trying to gain Russia/Siberia but the game ended <.<
avatar
Onyxknight
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1833
Age : 23
Location : wherever i want to be....maybe in your house o.O
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by Rotaretilbo on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:58 pm

Lax, most of your stuff would have fallen apart against a PC. You persisted and insisted on research and the like for so long that BB stopped saying no and instead decided that your stuff just wouldn't work against PCs.

_________________
avatar
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 27
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by Tylertlat on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:10 am

laxspartan007 wrote:you may call me the weakest player if you wish, but I was expanding and conquering, and I was constantly one of the top 3 players in Production Points per turn...

Also I may have dumped like 10-20PP per turn into Thailand conflict, on the side of Thailand, to keep Rot busy...

You were making 27PP per turn by the end of the game, which means
1. You were making 6PP less than me. I was min-maxing as a culture player, So econ was my dump stat.
2. By your claim, you were dedicating most of your production to a proxy war with rot that really didn't provide you any advantage...

laxspartan007 wrote:but I was expanding and conquering
If you were still expanding past mid-game, it meant that you kinda sucked at expanding, otherwise BB would've stopped you to let the others catch up.


laxspartan007 wrote: the Viagra/Ecstasy bomb was more of a shit and giggles experiment
Well that worked, as there were many chortles when Seath one-shotted it

You are the only person besides Seath and end-game rot who thought of asking me to do covert stuff for you, and that would've worked wonderfully if you were paying me to screw with someone besides Rot Razz


Last edited by Tylertlat on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Tylertlat
Architect of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 623
Age : 26
Location : Detroit, Michigan
Registration date : 2009-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum