Stupid failed game you all played shit

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stupid failed game you all played shit

Post by Rotaretilbo on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:02 pm

Fun fact: I spent literally almost no PP on the Indo-Thai conflict (I spent 1 PP hosting the leaders to discuss a truce before the war broke out again), and it gave me something to do with my army.

Male Number of posts : 4540
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:23 pm

I spent vast quantities of PP on random shit, like pie day

[00:17:22] @ KrAzY : new law.
[00:17:28] @ KrAzY : the law can now be a person.
[00:17:28] @ XNate02 : The Law, can only be The Law.
[00:17:32] @ Gauz : I'd kick everyone....
[00:17:37] @ KrAzY : and that person is seath
[00:17:39] @ kasrkin seath : YES
------------------------------------------
[02:22:43] @ KrAzY : the reason we all come to TCF is because Seath is too Lord Pheonix damn sexy to stop.
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon9105 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:41 am

I had to spend most of it for infrastructure because you know, antarctica and all Whatever 
dragoon9105
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2009-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rzgrz on Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:47 am

??
rzgrz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Bearded_Swede on Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:39 am

Uh let me rez this a bit...

Yeah i was in an alliance with Civ, Drag, Lax, and Onyx. Lax had his subgroup to make Aussie a fuckfest (which was stupid as hell cause you know small space) Civ was also sweet talking Death to make Civ seem like a nonthreat. Drag was just being drag in Antarctica and i'd like to believe that no one really saw me working together with all them (except Drag cause you know i told Seath and Tyler =P)

Ah lets see... some moves i did... Well i had my hands in pretty much everything. That whole dumb argument on where the World Union should be placed? I started that for shits and giggles. That asian war? Funded both sides. Was second to get a moonbase! (Mwhahaha). Uh that Antarctica investigation Rot asked me to do? Put one PP in it and fudged the results to make Drag looked good. Cause you know im all for Africa you know? Speaking of which i had Africa and its NPCs in the palm of my hand. I had certain characters that were very convincing in NPC talks.

Um... other shit...

Oh yeah. Had Civ making a crazy missle defense network to protect our lands, Drag and I had a Starforge that can move underground (cause why the fuck not right?), I had terminators and a space fleet that had a new Medium Spaceship everyday. Had about 5ish? at the end of the game. oh and Onyx had lasers and freaking Gundams.

I had enough army with Drag to make all of the Pacific ours, but we never attacked because we would be left opened to are biggest threat, Tyler and Seath. (Speaking of which Tyler you spied on me of course, what did you find?) Which was why Drag and I wanted to Ally or at least have an NAP with them. Cause we didnt want America. our goal was to get the pacific to keep Lax happy, Have South America all for Civ, Africa for me, and Antarctica and the Moon for Drag.

Europe can honestly go to hell. It was dumb as shit to have that many players go there. Made that place stagnant. Speaking of which, Rot i think you should have destroyed Gold instead of Allied with him. You severely hindered yourself in your expansion (specially with annexing being so annoying) plus you only got teammates that didnt do anything... =/

BUT annyways, with Shared Research drag and i were able to very quickly get technology and make us be really big competitors in this game. Hell i got space research, an elevator, and a space station in two days.... (Gross) But drag and my next plan was to just build huge space fleets (Which we had) and just orbital bombard shit. Cause all the talking and Role playing was getting boring....

Edit: Excuse any errors i just typed this up real quick

.:Live Life, Love Life:.
A_Bearded_Swede
Crimson Chef

Male Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2008-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down