ArmA 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ArmA 3

Post by KrAzY on Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:23 pm

so I broke down and finally bought ArmA 3. this is my first foray into this series and I am already liking it a lot. anyone else on here have it and would want to play some games? maybe have a few zeus games and work as a team on some CTI games
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3953
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ArmA 3

Post by Elabajaba on Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:57 pm

I've played it off and on a bit since it was released. I'm not any good and haven't done much other than some dynamic sp missions, but I'd be down for some PvE multiplayer.

Elabajaba
Crimson Epileptic

Male Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2009-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:40 am

Only ever played Arma2 but I enjoyed the fuck out of that.

Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7565
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile http://www.thecrimsonflame.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KrAzY on Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:54 pm

well if you get 3 lemme know. its pretty fun.... I am HORRIBLE at it (as in I played 3 hours on a game of Capture the Island and if I did get a kill (I died before I could confirm it) it was my only one, haha)

KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3953
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruski on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:25 pm

I've played both ARMA 2 and 3 alot. What you have to understand is that while the Arma games are great, they get 10x better and more playable with the mods available out there. I would recommend getting Play with Six (this is a mod repository) so that you can play with these mods.

I have over 200+ hours in both games. I have played with friends a lot. This past summer we had a server going where we had 14 players all playing (kinda small, but w/e) and it was lots of fun.

Zeus is a great time when you have capable players utilizing it (we used this some). We played a lot of in-house created missions made by one of our close friends (this is where most of our time has been spent) and we've also have done some PvP sessions based around mission concepts that he's made too.

If any of you are interested in playing with us (there's fewer of us now, and no server, but we'd be willing to accommodate and work around shit), send me a PM on here, and/or contact me on Steam via this link  http://steamcommunity.com/id/Russian6thGuardsArmy/
Ruski
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1217
Registration date : 2009-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top