Criminal Punishment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Criminal Punishment

Post by Archangel on Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:59 pm

Life or death sentence?

How should they be punished?
Sticking them in a cell, feeding them constantly, giving them medical care. Just doesnt sit right.

Perhaps, some type of karmatic punishment.

_________________

Our retribution shall be pure and swift. For they have brought it upon themselves.
Then, you all shall see The Archangel Advent. The Past Made New.
avatar
Archangel
Most Holy Angel of the Flame

Male Number of posts : 574
Age : 24
Location : MIL AI serial XMC-2430-2
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Punishment

Post by Lord Pheonix on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:11 pm

Id say kill 'em, or at least the ones deserving.

_________________

avatar
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7565
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile http://www.thecrimsonflame.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Punishment

Post by KristallNacht on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:28 pm

whatever crime they committed against someone, you commit against them. If nothing else, the brutality of murders would go down.
avatar
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Punishment

Post by capn qwerty on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:57 am

Or rasq's idea: so many years of a varrying degree of hard labor depending on the crime.
avatar
capn qwerty
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2736
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Punishment

Post by CivBase on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:47 am

Death sentince is okay in my book.
If they did something that bad, they should get their reward.

_________________
avatar
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Punishment

Post by PiEdude on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:56 am

I say, send them to the worst, most terrible Hell imaginable and leave them there for a certain amount of time.

It has to be a place so horrible, so vile, so brutal, that they'll never even imagine doing another crime again, if they survive.

My suggestion: Mexico.

*shudders*
avatar
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4571
Age : 24
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Punishment

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:20 pm

Hard labor is definitely the way to go. Just imagine: we get all our roads built and civil improvement done by criminal gangs under the careful supervision of wardens and civil engineers. We have a collective farm in Nebraska, where our minor offenders (and many white-collar criminals) go to work, growing food for the rest of our prison population.

Criminals will get enough to eat and a guaranteed 12-hour workday. Violent offenders will be working in extreme temperature zones. Non-removable (Without special equipment or an axle grinder) leg cuffs will allow us to track them down should they escape.

Drug offenders will be injected with antibodies that attack and reject a wide variety of drugs, should they ever try to shoot up again. It will be similar to an allergic reaction.

Also, I'd like to bring back the firing squad. Lethal injection is... too kind. Almost like going to sleep, and they still complain that it is "Cruel and Unusual".
avatar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 27
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Punishment

Post by CivBase on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:44 pm

That sounds like a good idea rasq...
*thinks of Boyz Town*

_________________
avatar
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Punishment

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:06 pm

CivBase wrote:That sounds like a good idea rasq...
*thinks of Boyz Town*

Boyz Town?
avatar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 27
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Punishment

Post by CivBase on Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:23 pm

Yah, don't know why, but that's what came to mind.
http://www.boystown.org/home.asp

_________________
avatar
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Punishment

Post by Twizzey on Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:25 pm

I say keep the system we have if they murder someone under the age of 24 they are killed. Does this count for tards and gays?
avatar
Twizzey
Minion

Male Number of posts : 83
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Punishment

Post by playert on Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:15 pm

Archangel wrote:Life or death sentence?

How should they be punished?
Sticking them in a cell, feeding them constantly, giving them medical care. Just doesnt sit right.

Perhaps, some type of karmatic punishment.

its all depends on the crime....we had a stupid debate about this in class and everybody voted for the death penalty anyway.
avatar
playert
Minion

Male Number of posts : 547
Location : on the couch eating cheetos
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Punishment

Post by PiEdude on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:03 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:Hard labor is definitely the way to go. Just imagine: we get all our roads built and civil improvement done by criminal gangs under the careful supervision of wardens and civil engineers. We have a collective farm in Nebraska, where our minor offenders (and many white-collar criminals) go to work, growing food for the rest of our prison population.

Criminals will get enough to eat and a guaranteed 12-hour workday. Violent offenders will be working in extreme temperature zones. Non-removable (Without special equipment or an axle grinder) leg cuffs will allow us to track them down should they escape.

Drug offenders will be injected with antibodies that attack and reject a wide variety of drugs, should they ever try to shoot up again. It will be similar to an allergic reaction.

Also, I'd like to bring back the firing squad. Lethal injection is... too kind. Almost like going to sleep, and they still complain that it is "Cruel and Unusual".

They actually do still have chain gangs, but that's not nearly as efficient as what you're suggesting.

Anyway, yeah, this does sound like a good idea.
And I agree with bringing back firing squads, but for not exactly the same reasons.
Lethal Injection has too many possible complications, and it doesn't have doctors doing the injections.
At least firing squads don't require as much formal training...
avatar
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4571
Age : 24
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Punishment

Post by KristallNacht on Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:36 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
Drug offenders will be injected with antibodies that attack and reject a wide variety of drugs, should they ever try to shoot up again. It will be similar to an allergic reaction.

This should only apply to the really hard drugs, as Weed is the main thing sending people to prison for non-violent drug crimes and essentially CREATING criminals as the individual was most likely not even any form of a criminal prior.
avatar
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Punishment

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:41 pm

KristallNacht wrote:
Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
Drug offenders will be injected with antibodies that attack and reject a wide variety of drugs, should they ever try to shoot up again. It will be similar to an allergic reaction.

This should only apply to the really hard drugs, as Weed is the main thing sending people to prison for non-violent drug crimes and essentially CREATING criminals as the individual was most likely not even any form of a criminal prior.

If you are a casual user, you just get the injection.

If you are a hardcore criminal, you get the injection and hard time.
I'm pretty sure this won't affect you, as you seem too smart to get caught by the cops.
avatar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 27
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Criminal Punishment

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum