What's your favorite gun?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's your favorite gun?

Post by PiEdude on Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:21 pm

What is it?

Not the best gun, just your favorite.
And post a picture.

Mine is the M1 Garand.
Relatively, the greatest rifle ever made.
Given the time, the necessity, and the other rifles at the time, this gun was truly Epic.
avatar
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4571
Age : 24
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite gun?

Post by KrAzY on Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:44 pm

if its just a personal opinion then why is it in the deabate section?
avatar
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3953
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite gun?

Post by PiEdude on Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:31 pm

Here's something cool I just found:
The AK-47 was developed from an earlier Kalashnikov carbine which heavily drew from the Garand design; particularly, the locking system with its rotating bolt is based on Garand's design. The AK-47 also uses a highly simplified form of the Garand trigger group.
avatar
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4571
Age : 24
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite gun?

Post by Rotaretilbo on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:55 pm



DSR-Precision DSR50

_________________
avatar
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 27
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite gun?

Post by Vigil on Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:57 am

PiEman wrote:Here's something cool I just found:
The AK-47 was developed from an earlier Kalashnikov carbine which heavily drew from the Garand design; particularly, the locking system with its rotating bolt is based on Garand's design. The AK-47 also uses a highly simplified form of the Garand trigger group.

I thought they adapted the idea from the MP44 after WW2.

_________________



A still more glorious dawn awaits.
Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
A morning filled with 400 billion suns
The rising of the milky way

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a Leopard
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard
avatar
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Age : 28
Location : Unknown.
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite gun?

Post by Hunter28216 on Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:57 am

Well i'd have to say the barret 50 calibure sniper rifle Because this gun is truly epic in battle.


Last edited by Hunter28216 on Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : messed up)
avatar
Hunter28216
Minion

Male Number of posts : 25
Age : 22
Location : O.o stalker u dont need to kno!
Registration date : 2008-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite gun?

Post by Vigil on Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:39 am

The AK-47, over 60 years old and still one of the most prominant rifles in the world. Dependable, adaptable and it still packs a punch.

_________________



A still more glorious dawn awaits.
Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
A morning filled with 400 billion suns
The rising of the milky way

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a Leopard
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard
avatar
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Age : 28
Location : Unknown.
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite gun?

Post by PiEdude on Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:04 pm

Vigil wrote:
PiEman wrote:Here's something cool I just found:
The AK-47 was developed from an earlier Kalashnikov carbine which heavily drew from the Garand design; particularly, the locking system with its rotating bolt is based on Garand's design. The AK-47 also uses a highly simplified form of the Garand trigger group.

I thought they adapted the idea from the MP44 after WW2.

That's part of it, but both drew heavily from the M1.
avatar
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4571
Age : 24
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite gun?

Post by Lord Pheonix on Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:05 pm

The kind that shoots a bullet through a Zombies skull

_________________

avatar
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7565
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile http://www.thecrimsonflame.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite gun?

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:54 pm

The kind that is cheap and works
avatar
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite gun?

Post by Vtrooper on Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:55 pm

the kind thats old yet effective
avatar
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Male Number of posts : 2885
Location : The reaches of Space
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite gun?

Post by BBJynne on Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:57 pm

The kinda that shoots cake.

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite gun?

Post by Onyxknight on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:11 pm

well i would have to go with the TAR21 since its samll and packs a wallow with its bullpup desgin.
avatar
Onyxknight
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1833
Age : 23
Location : wherever i want to be....maybe in your house o.O
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite gun?

Post by Angatar on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:19 pm

I like the G36.
avatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 22
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite gun?

Post by Vigil on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:41 pm

PiEman wrote:
Vigil wrote:
PiEman wrote:Here's something cool I just found:
The AK-47 was developed from an earlier Kalashnikov carbine which heavily drew from the Garand design; particularly, the locking system with its rotating bolt is based on Garand's design. The AK-47 also uses a highly simplified form of the Garand trigger group.

I thought they adapted the idea from the MP44 after WW2.

That's part of it, but both drew heavily from the M1.

I see..... my history teacher didn't care for it though. He liked the Winchester.

_________________



A still more glorious dawn awaits.
Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
A morning filled with 400 billion suns
The rising of the milky way

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a Leopard
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard
avatar
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Age : 28
Location : Unknown.
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite gun?

Post by BBJynne on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:24 pm

That lady was insane.

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite gun?

Post by PiEdude on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:45 pm

Vigil wrote:
PiEman wrote:
Vigil wrote:
PiEman wrote:Here's something cool I just found:
The AK-47 was developed from an earlier Kalashnikov carbine which heavily drew from the Garand design; particularly, the locking system with its rotating bolt is based on Garand's design. The AK-47 also uses a highly simplified form of the Garand trigger group.

I thought they adapted the idea from the MP44 after WW2.

That's part of it, but both drew heavily from the M1.

I see..... my history teacher didn't care for it though. He liked the Winchester.

Your history teacher can, BURN IN HELL!
How can he like a Winchester more than an M1?
You got 7 rounds in a Winchester, and 8 in a Garand, not to mention the M1 is clip loaded and the Winchester is manual.
M1 also has much longer range, bigger rounds, and better penetration.
The only advantage the Winchester would have is the ping sound that an M1 makes when the clip is empty.
avatar
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4571
Age : 24
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite gun?

Post by Vigil on Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:43 pm

PiEman wrote:
Vigil wrote:
PiEman wrote:
Vigil wrote:
PiEman wrote:Here's something cool I just found:
The AK-47 was developed from an earlier Kalashnikov carbine which heavily drew from the Garand design; particularly, the locking system with its rotating bolt is based on Garand's design. The AK-47 also uses a highly simplified form of the Garand trigger group.

I thought they adapted the idea from the MP44 after WW2.

That's part of it, but both drew heavily from the M1.

I see..... my history teacher didn't care for it though. He liked the Winchester.

Your history teacher can, BURN IN HELL!
How can he like a Winchester more than an M1?
You got 7 rounds in a Winchester, and 8 in a Garand, not to mention the M1 is clip loaded and the Winchester is manual.
M1 also has much longer range, bigger rounds, and better penetration.
The only advantage the Winchester would have is the ping sound that an M1 makes when the clip is empty.

I wouldn't say that to his face, he's a very intimadating person.

Sometimes it better to be able to reload when your only half empty, the M1 doesn't allow for that.

Ah well, I prefer the M1 too

_________________



A still more glorious dawn awaits.
Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
A morning filled with 400 billion suns
The rising of the milky way

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a Leopard
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard
avatar
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Age : 28
Location : Unknown.
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite gun?

Post by BBJynne on Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:03 pm

the winchester looks cooler

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite gun?

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:58 pm

I would say the M1 Carbine
I love shooting them
avatar
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite gun?

Post by KristallNacht on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:21 pm

TAVOR
avatar
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite gun?

Post by PiEdude on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:41 pm

Vigil wrote:
PiEman wrote:
Vigil wrote:
PiEman wrote:
Vigil wrote:
PiEman wrote:Here's something cool I just found:
The AK-47 was developed from an earlier Kalashnikov carbine which heavily drew from the Garand design; particularly, the locking system with its rotating bolt is based on Garand's design. The AK-47 also uses a highly simplified form of the Garand trigger group.

I thought they adapted the idea from the MP44 after WW2.

That's part of it, but both drew heavily from the M1.

I see..... my history teacher didn't care for it though. He liked the Winchester.

Your history teacher can, BURN IN HELL!
How can he like a Winchester more than an M1?
You got 7 rounds in a Winchester, and 8 in a Garand, not to mention the M1 is clip loaded and the Winchester is manual.
M1 also has much longer range, bigger rounds, and better penetration.
The only advantage the Winchester would have is the ping sound that an M1 makes when the clip is empty.

I wouldn't say that to his face, he's a very intimadating person.

Sometimes it better to be able to reload when your only half empty, the M1 doesn't allow for that.

Ah well, I prefer the M1 too
Actually,
Clips can also be manually ejected at any time. The "en-bloc" clip is manually ejected by pulling the operating rod all the way to the rear, and then depressing the clip latch button.
It can.
avatar
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4571
Age : 24
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite gun?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum